MID CON SITE Visits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MID CON SITE Visits

There is under Division 1 on Bisonville a post with a link to a Fort Wayne paper, that IPFWU is being invited for membership. There is to be a press conference in Fort Wayne this afternoon.

Here is the Bisonville.com link

http://www.bisonville.com/cgi-bin/ya...num=1156959371

Comment

Originally posted by vantage
      My sources tell me a Mid -Con decision could come as early as tommorow. This is legit info.
      Interesting news from a little birdie. Certainly possible that only 1 school will be invited. Douple made that clear. Lets see what tomorrow brings.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

A little bird spoke to me also. My bird says all 3 will get invites today/tomorrow. This is a great time to be a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Must be driving some of you crazy with this early news for 1, and possible news the next few days?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
            A little bird spoke to me also. My bird says all 3 will get invites today/tomorrow. This is a great time to be a Jackrabbit.
            Interesting. I thought each of the SU's would have their 'own' day, but with the benefit of being so close it could mean a flight into Fargo/Sioux Falls in the AM, a quick flight/drive to the other, and a flight out in one day.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy
              [quote author=1bunnies link=1152150847/90#92 date=1156963867]A little bird spoke to me also. My bird says all 3 will get invites today/tomorrow. This is a great time to be a Jackrabbit.
              Interesting. I thought each of the SU's would have their 'own' day, but with the benefit of being so close it could mean a flight into Fargo/Sioux Falls in the AM, a quick flight/drive to the other, and a flight out in one day.
              [/quote]

Call me sentimental but I think it further solidifies the unity of the SU's during this transition to DI. I don't love you guys but I'm getting pretty comfortable with our relationship. If you know what I mean.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
              X