New Assistant SID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Assistant SID

Ryan Sweeter formally of KDLT and an SDSU alum is the new assistant SID at SDSU.

Re: New Assistant SID

Darn, I really liked him at KDLT. I think he will be a great addition.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
      Darn, I really liked him at KDLT. I think he will be a great addition.
      You must be one of the three people you watched KDLT on a regular basis. : Regardless, he will be a good addition (based on my limited viewing of KDLT) and will likely be more appreciated by Jackrabbit fans than he was at KDLT.

Comment

Yes I do watch KDLT on a fairly regular basis, the rest is KSFY. It is odd though, when ever I get some one to give their news a week, most end up saying they didn't know it was so good. Habits are hard to break. My wife watches KELO because that is all she had growing up. Complains CONSTANTLY about KELO, but never tunes in KSFY or KDLT.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
          Yes I do watch KDLT on a fairly regular basis, the rest is KSFY. It is odd though, when ever I get some one to give their news a week, most end up saying they didn't know it was so good. Habits are hard to break. My wife watches KELO because that is all she had growing up. Complains CONSTANTLY about KELO, but never tunes in KSFY or KDLT.
          I'll put in a gratuitous plug for KDLT, only because the news director there happens to have SDSU basketball season ticket seats just in front of mine . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

We should give plugs for both KDLT and KSFY as they both sponsor SDSU athletics......KELO seems to be living off of its 50+ year reputation no matter what they do or what the competition does.......

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
              We should give plugs for both KDLT and KSFY as they both sponsor SDSU athletics......KELO seems to be living off of its 50+ year reputation no matter what they do or what the competition does.......
              I agree. They have spent millions of dollars on their weather equipment and then go into hysterics any time it might be useful. The sports guys seem to think they have to be as hip as Stuart Scott tries to be. But they get the ratings so I guess if I was the boss, I wouldn't change anything.

Comment

Congrats to Ryan on his new job! 8-)

Go State!

Comment

Maybe Mike H. is going to take his place since he announced he will be leaving KWSN in about 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                  X