GDT:Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Gates Sports Center 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Gates Sports Center 6pm

The offense definitely starts sticking when Wilson isn't in the game, maybe have Key play a lot when Wilson is out. The difference when Wilson is on the the floor and not is significant.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Since the Jacks are currently in first place in the standings because of having one more win than the other one loss teams, they get placed in the weekly NCAA bracketology guesses. Joe Lunardi of ESPN has the Jacks as a #15 seed playing #2 San Diego State. Wait for it - SDSU vs SDSU ! An announcer's dream !
      We did that in the Nagy days. Wasn't pretty. But if it means another NCAA tournament appearance, I'll take it.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
        The offense definitely starts sticking when Wilson isn't in the game, maybe have Key play a lot when Wilson is out. The difference when Wilson is on the the floor and not is significant.
        Key will likely adjust his play to meld into the current playing model. He will also need a few games whenever he returns to get into game shape and timing. Hopefully he will be on the same page with everyone before conference tourney.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          Key will likely adjust his play to meld into the current playing model. He will also need a few games whenever he returns to get into game shape and timing. Hopefully he will be on the same page with everyone before conference tourney.
          I was thinking Key can dish it for sure so if he knows the team is growing and getting better since he has been out he should see he doesn't need to do everything. spark the defense and lead the offense but play into the flow which I think will actually help his game since he can get crafty heading to the basket and a guy like Wilson will help him get some passes as he does his thing.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
            This is exactly what I was thinking.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
            X