All-Decade Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-Decade Team

Jackrabbit football has enjoyed an incredible run of success the past decade. The caliber of player and amount of games won is something nobody thought possible. So, the Splitting Hares team debated and came up with an All-Decade team. Enjoy!

http://jackrabbitillustrated.blogspo...cade-team.html
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: All-Decade Team

Good list!

Comment

Fun to look back and think about all the players on the list and the ones who didn't make it too. The only one I would add is Kyle Minnett at RB. I believe his last year was 2010, so he just barely slid into this past decade. Possibly Ross Shafrath at LB as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
        Fun to look back and think about all the players on the list and the ones who didn't make it too. The only one I would add is Kyle Minnett at RB. I believe his last year was 2010, so he just barely slid into this past decade. Possibly Ross Shafrath at LB as well.
        Minnett at RB is definitely a consideration. It would be an interesting conversation to have if we limit ourselves to 1 HM spot at RB and compare Minnett and Mengerelli during the decade (In our opinions, Zenner and Strong were clear cut RB1 and RB2 in this decade). This was the really tough part about making this list. How much weight does 1 season in the decade have?

I agree with Shafrath. I stand by the 3 LBs we chose for the all decade team, but Shafrath probably deserved HM.

Comment

Working...
        X