GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Frost Arena 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Frost Arena 6pm

The ORU women were preseason #4 pick. They have scheduled some tough teams and came away with no wins. At 5-8, their wins are against 2 lower level teams, Wichita St, Sam Houston St, and Texas State. ORU is averaging 69 points on 37.4% shooting. They are rebounding 40 per outing. Junior Maya Mayberry is not showing up in the box scores. She is the daughter of assistant Lee Mayberry. The lineup is primarily Jr and Sr players with a couple of freshmen getting a few minutes. Torrey and Lippe will get the minutes for ball handling and scoring while Brotons at 6'4" is the post presence while Lippe at 5'9" will get her share of boards too. This should be another good game for adjustments without Theisen or Selland on the floor. The flu bug should be out of the locker room for the team health as well. Jackrabbits should be able to stretch this game open in the second half. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+ 6pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Golden Eagles @ Frost Arena 6pm

OldHare, I don't think the women will be on TV tonight. I don't see any listing for it on GoJacks or my ESPN+ upcoming events lineup. It appears the men will be on TV however.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      OldHare, I don't think the women will be on TV tonight. I don't see any listing for it on GoJacks or my ESPN+ upcoming events lineup. It appears the men will be on TV however.
      They may have oversold on the GoJacks story.
      https://gojacks.com/news/2019/12/31/...-thursday.aspx
      Live Audio / Radio Jackrabbits All-Access | Jackrabbit Sports Network I WNAX 570 AM | Scotty Kwas
      Live Video Midco Sports Network | ESPN+ | Jackrabbits All-Access | Tom Nieman, Brad Newitt & Elaina Lanson
      Live Stats GoJacksLive.com
      Game Notes South Dakota State
      Social Media Twitter I Facebook
      Game 16 | South Dakota State (9-6, 1-0) vs. Oral Roberts (5-8, 0-0)
      When Thursday, Jan. 2 | 6 p.m.
      Where Frost Arena | Brookings, S.D.
      Live Audio / Radio Jackrabbits All-Access | Jackrabbit Sports Network I WNAX 570 AM | Scotty Kwas
      Live Video Midco Sports Network | ESPN+ | Jackrabbits All-Access | Tom Nieman, Brad Newitt & Elaina Lanson
      Live Stats GoJacksLive.com
      Game Notes South Dakota State
      Social Media Twitter I Facebook
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://www.midcosn.com/schedule/

It is showing here too.

Comment

Alrighty then! I stand corrected!

Comment

Alrighty then! I stand corrected!
            I did not see it on ESPN+ listing either.

Comment

If Midco is covering the game, they are always on ESPN+ as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                If Midco is covering the game, they are always on ESPN+ as well.
                Not if ESPN+ doesn't put them up, they're not.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  Not if ESPN+ doesn't put them up, they're not.
                  I'm not sure I've seen an instance where ESPN+ doesn't show a game Midco carried. I could be wrong but I don't remember it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    I'm not sure I've seen an instance where ESPN+ doesn't show a game Midco carried. I could be wrong but I don't remember it happening.
                    It's happened at least once that I can recall, but sadly I do not recall specifics (opponent(s), date(s)). I think it was an instance where Midco was carrying two different games at the same time (MSN and MSN2 or whatever).
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Agreed - I've never seen it happen either. I went as far as dropping my extended sports package with my cable provider that included MidCo ($15/month - SwiftelTV). As I knew if they are carrying the game then I can just stream it via ESPN+ which only costs $5/month.

Comment

My guide shows Western and NDSU on Midco both men and women

Comment

Tori in a walking boot again.

Comment

Tori in a walking boot again.
                            Injuries this year have been tough, that 3 at the buzzer may be a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                              Injuries this year have been tough, that 3 at the buzzer may be a killer.
                              I had the same thought on that shot too.

Comment

Working...
                              X