Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over/Under Number for the Total Wins to Win SL Men's Basketball Regular Season Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over/Under Number for the Total Wins to Win SL Men's Basketball Regular Season Title

A little fun here.....

As I look at the Summit League Men's Basketball Season ahead I would set the over/under for the number of wins to win the regular season title at 11.5 . I would take the under. I think 11-5 will get it done this season. It should be an interesting couple of months in the Summit League. No dominant team and lots of parity in my opinion. Enjoy the ride Rabbit fans!

I would love to entertain other guesses on how many wins it's going to take......

Go Rabbits!

Re: Over/Under Number for the Total Wins to Win SL Men's Basketball Regular Season Ti

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
    A little fun here.....

As I look at the Summit League Men's Basketball Season ahead I would set the over/under for the number of wins to win the regular season title at 11.5 . I would take the under. I think 11-5 will get it done this season. It should be an interesting couple of months in the Summit League. No dominant team and lots of parity in my opinion. Enjoy the ride Rabbit fans!

I would love to entertain other guesses on how many wins it's going to take......

Go Rabbits!
    12-4 wins it, would probably pick NDSU. Jacks can go undefeated at home, need to pick up some road wins to stay in the hunt for 2 seed. Omaha will be there and sucks that Jacks could/should have won that one. Omaha will be tough at home this year, USD won't be as bad as they were at WIU. USeD did hurt themselves losing a road game that the top 2-3 likely won't.

Comment

Re: Over/Under Number for the Total Wins to Win SL Men's Basketball Regular Season Ti

12-4. Somebody will step up after the first few games, maybe even the Jacks. NDSU, Omaha, USD and Oral are all possible contenders.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Sagarin as of today thinks NDSU and ORU are the favorites (#130 and 140 by Sagarin, respectively). There's then a bunch of relatively closely packed teams: Omaha, SDSU, USD, UND (186 189, 211, 231). Then, trailing the pack, Ft. Wayne (259), WIU (291), then Denver who looks particularly bad this year (# 329).

Injuries (and players coming back from injuries) will be huge in who emerges by the end of the year. I have a feeling that 11 wins might take the league regular season this year.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What's the health of other Summit schools? Any significant injuries for teams that could affect their January games vs their March games?
          Rollin' in my 5.0
          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
          X