Jordan Dykstras father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Dykstras father

It is with great sadness that I tell you that the father of your past basketball star Jordan Dykstra was killed late this morning in an automobile accident on the south side of Spencer, Iowa. Todd Dykstra was 52.

It happened near the John Deere dealership south of Spencer when a northbound semi jack knifed and slammed into Mr. Dykstras southbound car. They are a great family that lives now in Spirit Lake, Iowa. Please keep them in your prayers.

Re: Jordan Dykstras father

Oh no, terrible thing to happen. As someone close to his age I couldn’t imagine leaving things behind. Thoughts are with the family and thank yoteforever for bringing this to our attention

Comment

Prayers to the Dykstra family. Here in sw Minn. and nw Iowa we didn't get the volume of snow that SD got, but it did ice on both Satuday and Sunday, and an inch or two of snow on top of it made things treacherous.

Comment

Very sad news, indeed. Best wishes to Jordan and his family.
        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
          Oh no, terrible thing to happen. As someone close to his age I couldn’t imagine leaving things behind. Thoughts are with the family and thank yoteforever for bringing this to our attention
          God's plan works in mysterious ways sometimes. My condolences to the Dykstra family.

Comment

Tragic news. Got to know Todd a bit when Jordan was playing for us. He was a really good person. Condolences to Jordan and his family.

Comment

My condolences to the Dykstra family and their friends. May they find comfort in memories of the great times they shared together with Mr. Dykstra.

Comment

Thank you Yoteforever for posting this here.

This is really sad. Jeez Louise.... that is so young!

Comment

Working...
                X