GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Omaha Mavs @ Baxter Arena 4:30pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Omaha Mavs @ Baxter Arena 4:30pm

Omaha(7-8) have played 3 common opponents with the same results. Colorado St, Arizona, and UTGRV are the common foes. The Mavs also picked up that signature win in Washington earlier. The Mavs are picked 4th in the Summit which is ahead of the Jackrabbits. Pile leads the group with 10.7 boards per game which may be the best in the nation as well as the Summit. There have been 6 different starters this season which only saw leader Gibson miss one game. Robinson normally comes off the bench, but he plays about 29 minutes per game with 2 other players in the rotation. The Mavs shoot 44.5% FG, 35% 3pt, & 70% FT. This group seems conservative as they are averaging 71.3 points per game which is lower than many past Mavs groups. The Jackrabbit fans attending will likely need to be those in the Omaha area as the roads in SD are questionable for travel. This game may get the Jackrabbits to push ahead of the Mavs early in the conference season. It would be great to pick up a road win and hand the Mavs their first home loss of 2019-20 season. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+/WNAX 4:30 or 30 minutes following the WBB
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Omaha Mavs @ Baxter Arena 4:30pm

Unless I misunderstood, I think we will be without the services of Key today.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Unless I misunderstood, I think we will be without the services of Key today.
      I am guessing that is due to the beating he took against the Vandals. When he left the game, was it turned knee/ankle or knee to knee type contact? Key was the target of many hard screens set for their point guard.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Yes, I believe it was from the game contact. He had his knee iced o the bench.

Comment

Anybody know who the player is that is sitting at the end of the bench between Key and Buchannon?

Comment

Arians creates matchup problems when he plays the point. He posts up on shorter guards pretty well, and can take them to the basket if they over play him on the perimeter.

Comment

Dentlinger needs to be more agressive in putting up shots when he gets a postup right around the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                Anybody know who the player is that is sitting at the end of the bench between Key and Buchannon?
                That’s a very good question.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  That’s a very good question.
                  He's in warmups, not sweats like Key and Buchanan. You can't be in uniform if you are not eligible, correct ?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                    Mfum I believe.

Comment

Said he left the other school to join the team.

Comment

Mfum I believe.
                        Mfum?

Comment

Said he left the other school to join the team.
                          Did he graduate high school early, or was he at a prep school ?

Comment

Dentlinger looks gassed - has he sat yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Did he graduate high school early, or was he at a prep school ?
                              I think it was prep. It was announced he would be with the team 2nd semester.

Comment

Working...
                              X