GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Omaha Mavs @ Baxter Arena 4:30pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Omaha Mavs @ Baxter Arena 4:30pm

Pile has really taken it to Dentlinger in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      put pile at the line
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Dentlinger needs help to cover Pile, who isn't a bad center at all.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          I think it was prep. It was announced he would be with the team 2nd semester.
          Looked up the news release when he signed, and it said he was entering his senior season at his school in Texas, so he must have graduated early.

Comment

Games like this are great for the Summit League. Omaha feels a rivalry with SDSU. It's all good. (Better if we win, of course!)
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not a great shot. Oof.

Comment

Really early, but this team can’t win the close games. Blown a few they could have won so far.

Comment

Really early, but this team can’t win the close games. Blown a few they could have won so far.
                  Growing pains.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Not a great shot. Oof.
                    Bringing a scoop shot up from your waist that close to the basket probably wasn't the best choice. Omaha was smart to put a smaller player on Wilson so Pile was there to protect the basket.

Comment

Key and (to a lesser extent) Buchanan being out definitely affected this game, I think.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                        Dentlinger needs help to cover Pile, who isn't a bad center at all.
                        I wasn't able to watch the first half but that was my take from the second hlf too. Hard to give help when they are shooting good though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          Bringing a scoop shot up from your waist that close to the basket probably wasn't the best choice. Omaha was smart to put a smaller player on Wilson so Pile was there to protect the basket.
                          yeah, let's hope they learn from that. Easy to say now though, I guess.

Comment

To the Jackrabbit Sports Network folks: The TuneIn app's JSN feed was totally, completely horked up for this game. I had to listen to KJJQ's station feed because the game wasn't available on the TuneIn JSN feed. And, KJJQ's JSN feed went away with post-game.

Perhaps you could have a word or two with the TuneIn folks?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The game wasn't on WNAX radio either (at least not on AM), which was kind of a bummer. Got to serve area radio listeners well to help build the fan base.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Jackrabbits have more this week. ORU is here Thursday night and WIU visits Saturday night. Golden Eagles played tough in Utah against BYU. They were picked 3rd in conference with the preseason choices.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X