GDT:SDSU vs Green Bay @ Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU vs Green Bay @ Green Bay

According to AJ in today's Brookings Register, Thiesen is out for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by poppa1 View Post
      Wellllllllllllll, crap. I don't suppose he said what was the actual injury? Not that it matters for 2019-2020 basketball sake.

Comment

Originally posted by poppa1 View Post
        Was there any mention of Paiton?
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

She along with Tori were bright spots as promising Freshmen with an injury plagued season thus far, hope she heals fully, we can really use her next season if that's the way it has to be. More and more players have stepped it up as they were given the opportunity, hope that continues going forward. She's the only one "officially" out for the entire season, which is a good thing. I think Sellend is deemed "limited use" or a medical R-shirt, depending on what she wants to do and we'll know if she plays even one more game, it's her decision. So, I assume Paiton will recover from her injury at some point and rejoin the team? Can we do well enough to get the 1 or two seed for the SLT with our remaining players, which gets us either the NCAA's or for sure the WNIT post season tournament play. Lots of questions I know, but I have to remain positive our women will persevere through it all and come out with some kind of Post season play.What ever happens going forward, I hope everyone remains healthy, no more injuries please, stay healthy, and I hope they can all continue to keep playing the game they all love.
          Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-27-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

The preview article about the Omaha game that came up today on gojacks certainly doesn't shed any light on the injury situation. Goes through all the players accomplishments so far this season, but no mention of availability for any of the injured.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              The preview article about the Omaha game that came up today on gojacks certainly doesn't shed any light on the injury situation. Goes through all the players accomplishments so far this season, but no mention of availability for any of the injured.
              And updated article in the Brookings register on Friday said Myah is expected to miss at least another month. Paiton is to miss at least another week. Plus after the Christmas break a couple of players were diagnosed with the flu. It didn’t indicate which ones those are.

Comment

Working...
              X