Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs FGCU "dunk city" Eagles @ Frost Arena

Originally posted by mr76 View Post
    The best starting line-up is Key at the 1, Freidel at the 2, Wingett at the 3, Wilson at the 4, and Dentlinger at the 5.
    Agreed. Solid lineup with very good options off the bench in Arians, Scheierman, and Buchanan, then Dillon and King providing depth. I think it would be good for Arians to come off the bench for a while. Tbh, he seems to struggle with the lane being clogged up most of the time by Wilson and/or Dentlinger. He got most of his points last year from slashing to the bucket. I think he's struggling with getting used to the role he's in now. But he would provide a nice spark off the bench.

Comment

The best starting line-up is Key at the 1, Freidel at the 2, Wingett at the 3, Wilson at the 4, and Dentlinger at the 5.
      Wingett's defense is still pretty bad, he can't guard any one on a dribble drive. Arians still needs to start or play a ton of minutes for his defense and rebounding. I do agree your starting lineup is the best offensive line up, far from good defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
        Wingett's defense is still pretty bad, he can't guard any one on a dribble drive. Arians still needs to start or play a ton of minutes for his defense and rebounding. I do agree your starting lineup is the best offensive line up, far from good defensively.
        I agree about Arians playing solid minutes. I also agree it is the best offensive line-up, but defensively it is still a better team than last years team.

Comment

I agree about Arians playing solid minutes. I also agree it is the best offensive line-up, but defensively it is still a better team than last years team.
          The nice thing is, this team is balanced enough where depending on the opponent and who's got a hot hand that night, we could see a lot of different 5 man combinations out of the top 8 players and not see much of a drop off.

Comment

Working...
          X