GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Marquette Golden Eagles @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs Marquette Golden Eagles @ Frost Arena

If we brings tonight’s intensity, toughness and effort, we’ll win a lot of games in the Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Route 12 Jack View Post
      If we brings tonight’s intensity, toughness and effort, we’ll win a lot of games in the Conference.
      Won't really matter, feels like the football season now with the injuries. Our freshman HAVE to shoot free throws better for us to have a chance to beat USeD in Sioux Falls. There won't be any fan enthusiasm for a WNIT run. We will win a lot of games in conference, but it may not amount to much.

Burkhard being out probably costs us this game. Dang it.

Comment

While the defensive performance has been pretty good, the offense is quite dysfunctional at times. The free throw shooting is just "salt in the wound". Uffda.

Edit, what did Kallie shoot for a free throw % in high school, anyone have that info handy?

Comment

The stats tell the story for the game, but they can't indicate effort and the great effort put forth by the Jacks, keep it up and good things will come, on to the next challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
            Won't really matter, feels like the football season now with the injuries. Our freshman HAVE to shoot free throws better for us to have a chance to beat USeD in Sioux Falls. There won't be any fan enthusiasm for a WNIT run. We will win a lot of games in conference, but it may not amount to much.

Burkhard being out probably costs us this game. Dang it.
            i think usd runs the table in the conference---they are really good. this is their year.

Comment

Originally posted by dubldrible View Post
              i think usd runs the table in the conference---they are really good. this is their year.
              I'll take that bet. USD won't go undefeated. They will have a down night shooting or maybe injuries will pile up. They're beatable.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                I'll take that bet. USD won't go undefeated. They will have a down night shooting or maybe injuries will pile up. They're beatable.
                Any team is beatable. But I think we will know more after the dogs play South Carolina on Sunday. If we don't have Myah my money right now would go on they don't lose a game bet. The have a lot of girls that can shoot, they are aggressive, and have depth. They are good, I hate to say it though.

Comment

Working...
                X