GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lopers @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lopers @ Frost Arena

4-4 Kearney comes to Brookings for an exhibition game with the 6-6 Jackrabbits. The Lopers are picked for the bottom positions in the 14 team MIAA. It will be a counter for SDSU, It is the first of a 3 game home stand prior to Summit games. These should be winnable games. The trip to Ft Collins showed that the MBB may be lacking that sense of urgency AJ mentioned about the women in the first half of the game against the Mocs. This 3 game home stand would be an ideal time to find that desire in front of some encouraging fans. The Jackrabbits are 5-0 at Frost this season. This 3 games prior to Christmas will bring a chance for the fans to cheer this team forward to the conference. Go Jacks!!
    7pm on WNAX & Jackrabbit TV
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Lopers @ Frost Arena

Six up at half? Not good.

Comment

One word. BAD.

Comment

I sure hope we can chalk this up to lack of concentration/energy like Hendo said. Because if we can't, uffda. I believe in these guys, it just seems they have stalled out with their progression somewhat as of late.

Comment

I thought a soccer game had broke out when it was 0-0 after nearly 4 minutes into the game. I am not sure if spacing was not good around paint or it was the Lopers packing it tight. Either way it took some time to get a few points in the paint and an even a longer time for a 3 pt shot to fall. They still have a couple of more games before Xmas to get the pace set. Arians started to find some spots. Freidel and Dentlinger are not likely to struggle so much on a regular basis. FGCU should be coming at a good time to get out of the current funk.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Won by 13, but the Jacks' shooting was not good, from the field or from the line. At least that's something that can get better and will have to get better soon.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
            X