GDT: SDSU @ Oregon Matthew Knight Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU @ Oregon Matthew Knight Arena

The Ducks are nearly all the same cast from last year and they are reflecting on their first defeat in the Virgin Islands. They have 6-1 record at this time. The wins have been very convincing by 17 or more(57)points. This game will give the Jackrabbit defense a great test. 81 points is the lowest victory total and 62 points came against Louisville in a loss. The home court will also bring some extra crowd on a Sunday afternoon. PAC 12 network at 2pm appears to be the only viewing choice. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU @ Oregon Matthew Knight Arena

Hearing Larson is back but Myah is out today unfortunately. Going to be tough to beat a championship-caliber team if we aren't at full strength but I'm encouraged by how we've looked the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
      Hearing Larson is back but Myah is out today unfortunately. Going to be tough to beat a championship-caliber team if we aren't at full strength but I'm encouraged by how we've looked the past few weeks.
      Larson is back today.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

What a beating. I was hoping to keep it within 20, now 30 might be a feat. Uffda.

Comment

Nelson only played 7 minutes in the game, Larson played but kind of "rusty", Sellend out and them just losing the game before, which made them madder than a wet hen,just a perfect storm for us to get soundly beat in their own confines. AJ said they played hard and pointed out some things for them to work on so he'll get something from the loss regardless....good news, the competition should drop off a notch or two going forward and we still have those hard workers who are willing to learn and get better, and should eventually get everyone healthy at some point,and all together,hopefully.

Comment

Final: #3-ranked Oregon 95, SDSU 56.

Ouch.

But if one finds solace in seeing others getting drilled too, consider this #4 UConn 81, Notre Dame 57. At halftime in that game, UConn was up 52-25 and really eased up on on Notre Dame (UConn scored only 12 in the final quarter while Notre Dame scored 17 in the final quarter)
            Last edited by JackJD; 12-08-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Hopefully Nelson isn't badly injured, and Selland can bounce back from her nagging foot issue. Winning the conference would be great, but the most important thing is to win the Summit tourney. By February, this should be a very deep and tough team. The Jacks probably aren't the early favorites to win the tourney, but by March they're likely to be the clear pick.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                Hopefully Nelson isn't badly injured, and Selland can bounce back from her nagging foot issue. Winning the conference would be great, but the most important thing is to win the Summit tourney. By February, this should be a very deep and tough team. The Jacks probably aren't the early favorites to win the tourney, but by March they're likely to be the clear pick.
                You think we’ll be favorited and the “clear pick” over USD come March?
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I think USD will be heavy favorites come tourney time but Dawn P hasn’t beaten AJ when it really matters. We’ll see if that changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                    You think we’ll be favorited and the “clear pick” over USD come March?
                    Not presently or even for the next month or two, but come March, yes, that's what I'm predicting.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                    X