Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: UNI Panthers, Part Deux (Playoff Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: UNI Panthers, Part Deux (Playoff Edition)

If we get into a situation where our offense has to score to tie we are in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      If we get into a situation where our offense has to score to tie we are in trouble.
      Then we are playing to lose if we can trust our offense to win the game.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Uni goes for it 4th and short. We didnt. That tells me enough. Hope the defense can get a score because our coaches and fans dont trust the offense.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Then we are playing to lose if we can trust our offense to win the game.
          Have you watched our offense at all this game?

Comment

Have you watched our offense at all this game?
            How is keeping the defense on the field late in the game going to win it? And no I didnt see the first half. Was getting discharged from the hospital.

Comment

36+ minutes of TOP for UNI. Can’t understate how ineffective SDSU’s offense has been since the first drive.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                36+ minutes of TOP for UNI. Can’t understate how ineffective SDSU’s offense has been since the first drive.
                Which they only needed to go 50 yards

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                  Which they only needed to go 50 yards
                  Not according to goon.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    I feel that way since the isur game. Seems like the team is missing gibbs and strong a lot.

Comment

I have no confidence in the QB or kicker here. I hope I’m wrong

Comment

Not according to goon.
                        4th and 1 and 8 min to go and the best short yardage back we have ever had and we dont go for it. Sorry I'm not wrong here. At mid field is better then going for it on 4th and what ever to 90 yards. If Daniel's cant get 1 yard we should have just forfeited the game.

Comment

4th and 1 and 8 min to go and the best short yardage back we have ever had and we dont go for it. Sorry I'm not wrong here. At mid field is better then going for it on 4th and what ever to 90 yards. If Daniel's cant get q yard we should have just forfeited the game.
                          We just ran a WR screen under a min to go with no timeouts. I rest my case b

Comment

Matt Clark with 2 holding penalties on this drive. Heide also ran right into a sack earlier.

Comment

Our offense is just bad.

Comment

4th and 1 and 8 min to go and the best short yardage back we have ever had and we dont go for it. Sorry I'm not wrong here. At mid field is better then going for it on 4th and what ever to 90 yards. If Daniel's cant get 1 yard we should have just forfeited the game.
                                Yeah you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X