Cyber Monday Ticket Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Monday Ticket Deal

Quite the deal SDSU has going tomorrow for Cyber Monday. $5 general admission tickets to select SDSU home men’s and women’s basketball games along with wrestling duals! This is the perfect opportunity to give a family/friend an awesome Christmas gift while letting them experience SDSU athletics and hopefully growing the fan base. Spread the news about this deal and take advantage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Cyber Monday Ticket Deal

This will be interesting to track.

Comment

I hope the word gets out and convinced some people to pull the trigger....

Can’t say our athletic department isn’t trying to grow the fan base...

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
        I hope the word gets out and convinced some people to pull the trigger....

Can’t say our athletic department isn’t trying to grow the fan base...

I wonder if this is the workings of the new group we hired to increase sales?

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          I wonder if this is the workings of the new group we hired to increase sales?
          Possibly AIRC that memo announcing the service, they were adding staff to the ticket office next year, but could have gotten an early start. It’s a great idea to turn it over to pros, the old methods were not working.

Comment

We aren't the only ones running Cyber Monday deals. I just got an email from Denver University. They have $5 tickets to a couple select games. Unfortunately they aren't the SDSU games.

Comment

Working...
            X