X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samford

not seeing this on espn3 or +

isn't it on midco?

got it on the radio at work was hoping to watch some but not seeing it.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: samford

No video stream. Someone throw the switch!

Comment

I got it on espn now.

on a side note not a fan of the yellow color for mens unis but love the style. the throwback style is nice.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Teams will continue to play zone against us until we can figure out how to shoot consistently.

Freidel looks good

Comment

Wilson is going to be a nightmare matchup for Summit League teams.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Teams will continue to play zone against us until we can figure out how to shoot consistently.

Freidel looks good
            Arians in the high post isn't able to attack it or shooting with confidence so that doesn't help. but Wilson moving really helps on the baseline to open up some baskets. Key is struggling in the game with there PG is quick and difficult for key. not a good end of the half but 5 point lead so would like to see more energy on D, wingett not looking sharp on either end yet either.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Wilson is going to be a nightmare matchup for Summit League teams.
              He looks like a Summit MVP candidate already. 15 points, 6 rebounds and has put a couple guys in foul trouble against a very athletic team.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                He looks like a Summit MVP candidate already. 15 points, 6 rebounds and has put a couple guys in foul trouble against a very athletic team.
                From what I can tell he and Dentlinger play well together too. Dentlinger can pass and seems to really pay off for Wilson with his quickness. As long as this team controls the ball and figure out the roles of guys like Schierman and Wingett and Buchanan would expect the 3s to fall more and more getting into conference play.

Comment

Is anyone still watching this? Friedel just took out a dude's legs diving for a loose ball and the announcers are incredulous that it's a foul on us lol. He's played great tonight, though. 4 years of him will be excellent.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

samford

Entertaining game. This team is way ahead of where I thought they would be. It’s fun to see it coming together for a young lineup.

Wilson: 30 points and 10 rebounds - most of them offensive.

Comment

Good win!
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Is anyone still watching this? Friedel just took out a dude's legs diving for a loose ball and the announcers are incredulous that it's a foul on us lol. He's played great tonight, though. 4 years of him will be excellent.
                        I saw that play. I was waiting for him to try that. They kept rolling the ball up with more than 4 minutes left.

Freidel might be one of those guys other teams hate.

Comment

First game I've really been able to watch this year - initial thoughts: we play with a lot more effort and hustle than I recall seeing the past few years. I think there is a lot of potential with this group. Fun road ahead.

Comment

Maybe other teams will hate Noah, but SDSU players and coaches will not. I don’t understand the gripe. He tries to make hustle play where their point guard does not even see him coming and it is a loose ball. He also made contact with ball before there was any body contact. So we are upset about a player who can guard multiple positions, rebound, pass, and scored 20 points. Oh by the way he is only a freshmen. I will take as many of those type of players as we can get.

Comment

Originally posted by mr76 View Post
                              Maybe other teams will hate Noah, but SDSU players and coaches will not. I don’t understand the gripe. He tries to make hustle play where their point guard does not even see him coming and it is a loose ball. He also made contact with ball before there was any body contact. So we are upset about a player who can guard multiple positions, rebound, pass, and scored 20 points. Oh by the way he is only a freshmen. I will take as many of those type of players as we can get.
                              I’m not upset at all. He’s obviously a high motor guy with lots of grit and no quit. Jackrabbit nation is gonna love him.

Comment

Working...
                              X