Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Round Game Discussion

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Well, dang. It sounds like Strong, Wilson and Blakley are all questionalbe for Saturday.
    Are they forced to show their hand yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
      Are they forced to show their hand yet?
      Smart to keep them guessing as long as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        Well, dang. It sounds like Strong, Wilson and Blakley are all questionalbe for Saturday.
        I've always been wondering how dinged Blakley got at the end of the USD game. I guess it was rather serious. I think it was an ankle as that showed a quick shot of him getting it taped on the sidelines after he limped off the field.

Comment

We still have Mikey, Luke ,and Blair, regardless of our other injuries to the RB position. I think we can win with that group. And I'm also thinking Stig is doing a little gamesmanship by leaving the other's status in doubt. No reason to tip your cap this early in the week.

Comment

How are ticket sales looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Good question... Also, I see that there's a "Special Offers" option for playoff tickets. Interested to see if an FCA code comes out this evening after 5 PM which is the deadline for season ticket holders to purchase their tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Not great as of now: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/BuyTick...at_reservation

Comment

Concerns about UNI.... A couple years ago, we had the bad Hobo Day loss to UNI, and then beat the tar out of them in the playoffs. This year, UNI fans could say their loss to us was bad. Am I overly concerned about UNI showing up in the playoffs and Karma?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                    Good question... Also, I see that there's a "Special Offers" option for playoff tickets. Interested to see if an FCA code comes out this evening after 5 PM which is the deadline for season ticket holders to purchase their tickets.
                    Nvm... it's for junior jacks parents... they can get $15 tickets to to game with a code, but they're in the upper corner.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      Nvm... it's for junior jacks parents... they can get $15 tickets to to game with a code, but they're in the upper corner.
                      yeah, but take the deal and who ever uses the tickets can find better seats for sure no problem.

I would love to go but I will be lucky if we get out of the hospital in time to watch the game. I am going to let them know my displeasure if we are not able to leave.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                        Concerns about UNI.... A couple years ago, we had the bad Hobo Day loss to UNI, and then beat the tar out of them in the playoffs. This year, UNI fans could say their loss to us was bad. Am I overly concerned about UNI showing up in the playoffs and Karma?
                        Ehh, karma just might be them having as many fumbles as they did against San Diego -- except on Sat., they'll lose more of them rather than getting favorable bounces and recovering their own.

Comment

I was having the same thoughts/concerns.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            "Concerns about UNI.... A couple years ago, we had the bad Hobo Day loss to UNI, and then beat the tar out of them in the playoffs. This year, UNI fans could say their loss to us was bad. Am I overly concerned about UNI showing up in the playoffs and Karma?"

I was having the same thoughts/concerns.
                            Unfortunately, I guess RO and I were right. (I was right? Quick, someone tell my wife.)

Comment

Unfortunately, I guess RO and I were right. (I was right? Quick, someone tell my wife.)
                              She still wont believe you or somehow it's your fault.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X