GDT: Jackrabbits vs Delta Devils @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits vs Delta Devils @ Frost Arena

The winless Miss St Valley University team comes to Frost sporting an 0-5 record. This team is road warrior plus. They have played at Ia State, Utah, Central Michigan, Western Michigan, & La Tech. Their home opener and only home preconference game is after Thanksgiving. The Delta Devils are chosen to finish last in the SWAC. It should be an easier game for the Jackrabbits as they prepare for Samford and 3 road games next week. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Delta Devils @ Frost Arena

Hidden in the excitement of the football team getting a seed today was this game. Jacks run away with this one against an inferior foe with a 84-54 win. Great showing by the basketball team in the 1st half and nice to see the bench get meaningful minutes. Dentlinger was perfect with 16 points and 8-8 shooting. 4 Jacks were in double figures and everyone played. Also, great moment for Aaron Fiegen to get an ovation when he came in for this Epilepsy Awareness game.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Win the gam3s your supposed to win solidly.

Comment

First time to see the Men in person this year. Wow! this team is so much fun and I feel has all the tools to compete for a conference championship and do some damage in Sioux Falls. This team actually plays some defense and shares the ball well. Love how Henderson coaches and feel he is a better fit than Otzelberger ever was!

Comment

I agree. If we can take care of the ball, we should be in the thick of things this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            First time to see the Men in person this year. Wow! this team is so much fun and I feel has all the tools to compete for a conference championship and do some damage in Sioux Falls. This team actually plays some defense and shares the ball well. Love how Henderson coaches and feel he is a better fit than Otzelberger ever was!
            Agree with this post entirely! Especially the last sentence!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
            X