GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

I did not see a 32-29 lead after one half coming.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      The more I see of this team playing well, the more I believe they are going to be a nightmare for the other Summit teams.
      Wilson sure is going to be.....

It’s amazing how much we have 3-4 underclass men on the floor together. That’s not supposed to work out well for mid-majors.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

It’s amazing how much we have 3-4 underclass men on the floor together. That’s not supposed to work out well for mid-majors.
        Great offensive player, but he is a turnover machine. I would double team him the second he gets the ball just to see if he can handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Well, the team has 4 junior-seniors and 8 freshmen/sophomores on the team, and one of the seniors is Beau Brown, so there's gonna be at minimum 2 underclassmen on the floor at any one time in a competitive game. (Sorry, Beau!)
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
            Great offensive player, but he is a turnover machine. I would double team him the second he gets the ball just to see if he can handle it.
            He needs teammates hitting shots from 3 to really open up his game. That's happened tonight so far.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              DISH viewing guide shows the game on the main Pac 12 Network channel at 8:00.
              If you download the Pac 12 app you get a free five minute preview of the game. If you delete the app and reinstall it you get a new five minutes each time. It doesn't quite get you to each media timeout but the PAC 12 app downloads pretty quick so you don't miss a lot. If you have two devices you don't miss any action while the you delete and reinstall on the other. I was surprised they don't have better controls by IP address or Itunes account but I'm happy I got to watch the whole first half!

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
                If you download the Pac 12 app you get a free five minute preview of the game. If you delete the app and reinstall it you get a new five minutes each time. It doesn't quite get you to each media timeout but the PAC 12 app downloads pretty quick so you don't miss a lot. If you have two devices you don't miss any action while the you delete and reinstall on the other. I was surprised they don't have better controls by IP address or Itunes account but I'm happy I got to watch the whole first half!
                Tried, but didn't work for me. Took me to the select provider screen right away.

Comment

Jacks are hustling and playing tough. They led by 10 on about three occasions in the first half. They're still up 39-36 a few minutes into second half, but AU is heading to free throw line.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Key with a bonehead basketball play to give Arizona the lead. Expect smarter play from a Sr guard.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Well, the Jacks' lead disappeared quickly. 44-39 AU with about 12 minute to go. The crowd really has gotten into the game. It's got to be a tough atmosphere.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        Well, the Jacks' lead disappeared quickly. 44-39 AU with about 12 minute to go. The crowd really has gotten into the game. It's got to be a tough atmosphere.
                        Especially tough when the Jacks are making bad decisions

Comment

Jacks need to find their offense back, or this could get ugly in a hurry.

Comment

If they will let the Jacks run inbounds plays from under the basket on every possession, we will be fine.

Comment

Pac 12 announcers really like Key.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                Pac 12 announcers really like Key.
                                If he had a better shot he'd be playing for a power 5 school. You cant coach his speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X