Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    At this point I'd say Wignett should be starting over Arians. Alex just doesn't have it to start the season
    And Buchanon needs Owen's minutes and a few more.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      I'll admit, for the first time this year, I actually feel kind of good about this year's team. I wasn't sure until tonight. I figured the pieces were there but I didn't know if they could come together.

Looks like they can.

Hopeful.
      Are already so much better defensively than the last couple of years, even after just a few games with basically an entirely new team. That's going to keep them in games, even against teams with more talent.

Comment

It goes down in the books as a 71-64 loss, but the Jacks made a good, strong showing, and that's encouraging. Hopefully, as this team matures, they'll start winning games like this. Learn to protect the ball better and knock down more outside shots.
        This space for lease.

Comment

I am reading that some are now considering this year as a reload rather than rebuild. It is encouraging to have players come as contributors and returning players giving a glimpse of their abilities that were not showcased with last year's talent. Rather than scaring other Summit teams at the end of the year, there may be some wins all conference season. I should remove those yellow and blue glasses now before I go to bed. Go Jacks!!
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

That was an extremely impressive performance. It's too bad we kind of ran out of gas, but Hendo and the squad have to feel pretty confident about themselves after tonight. The unforced TO's were really frustrating, but I do expect those to decline as they get more comfortable. I'm glad this wasn't our last big Power 5 game this year, too.

I'm very bought into watching these guys grow throughout this year and beyond! It's going to be a fun season.

Comment

We were there tonight. In person the size, length, and athleticism of some of those dudes was impressive. We needed o take care of the ball better and get a couple or three of those offensive rebounds they got. But it was a good showing, had quite a few people comment that they were quite impressed with the quality and fight in the team.

Comment

Young team is going to have its ups and downs ... The Summit is going to be interesting this year. Omaha beat Washington State last night! NDSU is 4-2 and has a couple of decent wins as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  I am reading that some are now considering this year as a reload rather than rebuild.
                  You mean it's not all doom and gloom like some thought when TJ left?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    You mean it's not all doom and gloom like some thought when TJ left?
                    Or when DJJ left. Glad he's gone honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                      This is a pretty fun read.

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...-Going-to-UNLV

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        You're right, that was fun!

While I don't think I was in the "doom and gloom" camp, I did wonder how it was all going to turn out.

While no doubt there will be some stumbling blocks, I'm pretty impressed how quickly it seems this team has come together and everyone is finding their role.

Looking forward to getting to Frost for the first time this year on sunday to see the guys in person!
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                          Wish Grill was here though...

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                            You're right, that was fun!

While I don't think I was in the "doom and gloom" camp, I did wonder how it was all going to turn out.

While no doubt there will be some stumbling blocks, I'm pretty impressed how quickly it seems this team has come together and everyone is finding their role.

Looking forward to getting to Frost for the first time this year on sunday to see the guys in person!
                            Honestly I'm sure most people who followed the program were wondering how this season would go. It's just funny some of the reactions. I didn't read all 30 pages but I'll bet there were some predictions of last place in the Summit, not making the SLT, etc.

Comment

It’s amazing how quickly this team is coming together. I enjoyed the UNA head coach who seemed extremely complimentary of our program. He mentioned Coach Nagy a couple of times as the startup of D1 program. Credit n is due.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                Wish Grill was here though...
                                And DJJ......

Comment

Working...
                                X