GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

#14 Arizona is 4-0 and they have not had to leave the confines of McKale Center. There is a freshman Zeke Nnaji who is already garnering freshman of the year attention since he has been named freshman of the week twice. He may have his own shoe contract by March. The 6' 11" freshman is averaging 21 ppg on 84.6% fg shooting. He is shooting 85.7% from the charity line. He is only averaging 6 rebounds and 1.25 blocks. Fellow freshman 6'3" Mannion is averaging 13.3 points. 6'6" freshman Josh Green is averaging 11.7. 2 red-shirt seniors round out the starting lineup. This will be the toughest contest to date which will be played at the comfort of the Wildcats 5th home game. It will be a great test for the Jackrabbits to up their game. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

This could be a rough one, final score wise.

Just come out and play hard, and limit mistakes.

Comment

We are 25 point underdogs. We just need to survive this one.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
        Surprised it's not higher tbh.

Comment

This might be one of those "don't even worry about the score, just concentrate on making your team's total game better" nights.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

25 seems low for a spread I’d call it a win if we are within that. Major upsets seem to happen when teams shoot lights out for a night. I don’t see where that would come from on this team and really limits our ceiling for major wins. The last couple years I’d have dreams of an upset running through my head for a game like this. I don’t feel that tonight.

Comment

Arizona Basketball - What ever happened to the FBI recruiting tapes?

Power 5 Conferences - Isn’t it amazing how many Power 5 teams are lining up to play the Rabbits this year. Mike’s graduation, the transfer portal and a young roster and the Rabbits can find two PAC 12 & two Big Ten games, no problem.

Good luck tonight guys. Fight hard.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit View Post
                Arizona Basketball - What ever happened to the FBI recruiting tapes?

Power 5 Conferences - Isn’t it amazing how many Power 5 teams are lining up to play the Rabbits this year. Mike’s graduation, the transfer portal and a young roster and the Rabbits can find two PAC 12 & two Big Ten games, no problem.

Good luck tonight guys. Fight hard.

Go Rabbits!
                Or our own coaching staff realized this and took it as an opportunity to teach our young/new team how this goes. And make some solid guarantee money along the way. I'm on board with both of those philosophies.

Comment

Or our own coaching staff realized this and took it as an opportunity to teach our young/new team how this goes. And make some solid guarantee money along the way. I'm on board with both of those philosophies.
                  Might as well... doesn't hurt anything.

Comment

DISH viewing guide shows the game on the main Pac 12 Network channel at 8:00.

Comment

Men are looking much better so far
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Get a couple of threes to fall early and you can see the entire team relax and just play ball.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The more I see of this team playing well, the more I believe they are going to be a nightmare for the other Summit teams.
                          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

i completely agree. If you’re SDSU you take the game. All I was trying to say is how hard the Power 5 make it if your program is an upper level Mid-major. If the Power 5 team perceives they can lose game you don’t get the game as the little guy.

Excellent first half to this point.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

This is what this team can be. Very, very, very dangerous.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X