X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits @ Arizona Wildcats

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    Wish Grill was here though...
    I agree 100% - imagine what this team and the team's future would be like if he was here. Early on he's averaging 12 min/game at Iowa State but still wish he was wearing yellow and blue.

https://cyclones.com/sports/mens-basketball/stats

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Wish Grill was here though...
      If he was, that likely means Freidel wouldn't be here. It will be interesting to see how that swap works out in the next four years.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        If he was, that likely means Freidel wouldn't be here. It will be interesting to see how that swap works out in the next four years.
        Not sure why we could not have had both. We still have an open scholarship.

But it is what it is, Grill is not here and I like the team we have.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
          Not sure why we could not have had both. We still have an open scholarship.

But it is what it is, Grill is not here and I like the team we have.
          Grill with out Otz not an option

Comment

TJ? DJJ? Who?

They are 2-4 and DJJ isn't playing this year.

I've already seen more hustle out of this team this year to know that we are going to be just fine! Really impressed with the step forward that Dentlinger has taken. Some really good looking young players. Wilson obviously a great addition. Key provides a needed spark. He is solid defensively and when he is under control is a real asset. When he isn't, look out.

These guys are going to be solid come conference tourney time if not before. I like our chances a lot more than the Runnin' Rebels.

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
              TJ? DJJ? Who?

They are 2-4 and DJJ isn't playing this year.

I've already seen more hustle out of this team this year to know that we are going to be just fine! Really impressed with the step forward that Dentlinger has taken. Some really good looking young players. Wilson obviously a great addition. Key provides a needed spark. He is solid defensively and when he is under control is a real asset. When he isn't, look out.

These guys are going to be solid come conference tourney time if not before. I like our chances a lot more than the Runnin' Rebels.

SUPERBUNNY
              Ironically, DJJ probably would have benefited the most from this type of offense. Having an actual 4 and 5 on floor makes teams respect the interior. The last 3-4 years SDSU has not had that type of threat. Daum, Skyler, and DJJ basically all had the same skill set.

There are going to be a lot more good looks from the outside with this team, we just need to have guys start hitting them. It looks like maybe Wignett may be that guy.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Arizona kicking the crap out of Omaha. Up by 32 midway through the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Arizona kicking the crap out of Omaha. Up by 32 midway through the second half.
                  I am still surprised we played them this close. Is it a sign of a good team in the making? I hope so. Ancient history the 1963 D2 team, national champs played a very good Utah team close in OOC play on their court. Sometimes these opponents tell you how good you are. The talent is there it just needs to come together.

Comment

Working...
                  X