USD Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD Week

Blair Mulholland has been a key contributor on special teams and has accepted that role. He has earned his scholarship.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      ... If your worried that a senior might grad transfer that's the risk you have to be willing to take, but at the same time, a program that is putting guys in the big 10 or 12 etc who are getting more exposure for the NFL isn't really a bad thing either. Look at basketball, in hindsight Daum should have probably left. He stayed and a great career but didn't pan out after college like we though, but Mooney left and its gone well for him since he left. ...
      I don't think Mooney has fared any better than Daum. In fact, Mooney might be worse off. Mooney is in the D League and probably makes less money than Daum, who plays oversees. Both guys had NBA opportunities, but neither stuck. Hopefully they both get additional opportunities.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Honest question: Does NDSU play a lot of true freshman?
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
          I don't think Mooney has fared any better than Daum. In fact, Mooney might be worse off. Mooney is in the D League and probably makes less money than Daum, who plays oversees. Both guys had NBA opportunities, but neither stuck. Hopefully they both get additional opportunities.
          If your talking money daum is probably better of your talking chance to get into nba I would go D league everyday of the week.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            If your talking money daum is probably better of your talking chance to get into nba I would go D league everyday of the week.
            (Wrong thread for this discussion) I think that is a naive approach. G League isn't a great way to get into NBA. Make REAL money in Europe while working on your craft. Nate Wolters is going to make some good money over there instead of wasting away in the G League.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
              (Wrong thread for this discussion)
              Good point. Back to the topic: Usd week.

Comment

I think the Jacks better expect the Coyotes to give their best effort this weekend. They have a dangerous offense led by Simmons. I'm hoping the Jacks protect the ball like they did against UNI, if they do that and get their run game going the Jacks should be in good shape to take care of business.
                Is it Saturday yet? Roll Damn Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                  (Wrong thread for this discussion) I think that is a naive approach. G League isn't a great way to get into NBA. Make REAL money in Europe while working on your craft. Nate Wolters is going to make some good money over there instead of wasting away in the G League.
                  Guess we will disagree on that.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by DB117 View Post
                    I think the Jacks better expect the Coyotes to give their best effort this weekend. They have a dangerous offense led by Simmons. I'm hoping the Jacks protect the ball like they did against UNI, if they do that and get their run game going the Jacks should be in good shape to take care of business.
                    Having watched the Coyotes a few times this year, their offense has looked pretty good when they can get some positive rushing yards to go with the short passing game. Their defense, outside of #44, is hot garbage all the time.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Not sure if anyone saw the USD twitter but tickets will be available tomorrow at 2pm for the game this weekend

Want to catch the last @SDCoyotesFB game at home of 2019? A limited number of tickets will be available Thursday at 2PM. Grab yours online or by calling 605-677-5959.
                      Last edited by GoJacksSW; 11-20-2019, 09:43 AM. Reason: emoji's were large

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                        Having watched the Coyotes a few times this year, their offense has looked pretty good when they can get some positive rushing yards to go with the short passing game. Their defense, outside of #44, is hot garbage all the time.
                        If our defense shows up it should be any interesting game. Your take on defense is very interesting. Looking good plus Stig will miss his bleacher hecklers due to construction. Don’t know if that is plus or minus.

Comment

[QUOTE=GoJacksSW;352518]Not sure if anyone saw the USD twitter but tickets will be available tomorrow at 2pm for the game this weekend

Want to catch the last @SDCoyotesFB game at home of 2019? A limited number of tickets will be available Thursday at 2PM. Grab yours online or by [COLOR=#14171A]calling 605-677-5959. [/COLOR

usd cant even sell 5000 for the game? I would have thought it was sold out long ago.

Comment

[QUOTE=mitchellrabbit;352527]
                            Originally posted by GoJacksSW View Post
                            Not sure if anyone saw the USD twitter but tickets will be available tomorrow at 2pm for the game this weekend

Want to catch the last @SDCoyotesFB game at home of 2019? A limited number of tickets will be available Thursday at 2PM. Grab yours online or by [COLOR=#14171A]calling 605-677-5959. [/COLOR

usd cant even sell 5000 for the game? I would have thought it was sold out long ago.
                            I'm sure there won't be lots of tickets available, but the more blue, the better. If we can somehow squeeze 1k Jack's fans in the building, their home field advantage (which had already taken a big hit with construction) could be pretty well negated.

Comment

Maybe its just me but after the ISUR game I was worried, a lot of issues showed up in abundance during the game, but after the UNI game it might have been our most complete game since U of M and the first quarter of NDSU. I am feeling a lot better about this game. Would love to see Campbell get the ball in his hands. Seems like we don't utilize him nearly enough. Also would love to see the tight ends really help out or young QB in this game.

Comment

I see tickets are still available for the game on Sat. USD just tweeted this out....grab them Jacks fans I have mine already.

South Dakota Coyotes

@SDCoyotes

·
                                Nov 19

calling 605-677-5959.
                                Last edited by filbert; 11-20-2019, 08:14 PM. Reason: Yeah . . . don't do that again please.

Comment

Working...
                                X