GDT: UNI Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: UNI Panthers

Oh man, #20 of UNI twisted Pierre's knee. This looks remarkably similar to Gibbs injury. Horrible since CJ is out.
    This could be the true season ending injury for the Jacks. **ck

Comment

PSJ down on the play. Injuries happen, but they have absolutely killed our potential this year. Hope he can make it back.

Comment

1st and 20 and the Jacks run with Daniel 3 straight plays. Odd play calls.

Comment

How about we stop with the wildcat if we are already down 2 running backs for the game? Have some trust in the QB and let him run the show.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Play calling has been iffy today. Let Heide throw it downfield

Comment

Be agressive! JFC, quit punting when 4th and manageable. Trying not to lose instead of playing to win. Stupid old school thinking that is idiotic.

Comment

Another huge missed opportunity. Vinatieri can’t make anything. The direct snaps to the RB are not going to be effective against this UNI front. Especially on 3rd and short

Comment

Quit kicking it. Waste of opportunities. Go for it!

Comment

I'm fine with some direct snap. Stig has made bad calls on 4th down today. He needs to get out of the bunker mentality, he seems scared of UNI. Be much more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                      I'm fine with some direct snap. Stig has made bad calls on 4th down today. He needs to get out of the bunker mentality, he seems scared of UNI. Be much more aggressive.
                      The whole offensive scheme went into the bunker mentality as soon as Gibbs was out. In their effort to eliminate "freshman" mistakes, they have gone conservative. Heide, or any back up, isn't going to get better if he doesn't get pushed a little bit.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                        The whole offensive scheme went into the bunker mentality as soon as Gibbs was out. In their effort to eliminate "freshman" mistakes, they have gone conservative. Heide, or any back up, isn't going to get better if he doesn't get pushed a little bit.
                        I'm betting that they're trying to use the run as much as possible to open up play action in the second half. I'm not saying I love every play call so far, but I'm skeptical that the play calls are going to look the same in the second half as they did in the first. I also agree that kicking/punting on 4th and 2 or less on their side of the 50 isnt going to do it today. I'd like to see a little more shots downfield in the second half, and a little more aggressive 4th down decisions when we're between the 45 and 25. Kicking the ball is no longer an option this year, unfortunately.

Comment

Finally opening up the playbook a little bit. Heide has poise in the pocket

Comment

The O needs to at least take 4 or 5 minutes off the clock with this drive if they can't score. I don't like this feeling right now leading 17-7 heading into the 4th. Eerily familiar...

Comment

Scoop and score!

Comment

I wish this game was on Midco TV today rather than the snoozer in Fargo. The Jacks apparently are playing well, offensively and really well defensively. Even made a FG!
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X