GDT: UNI Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: UNI Panthers

Great overall game by the Jacks. Love watching this team when they don't beat themselves. The Jacks won every area of this game and left no doubt who the better team was, going to have to bring it again next week!

Roll Damn Rabbits!
    Is it Saturday yet? Roll Damn Rabbits!

Comment

The Defense was Dominant. And the offense took care of the ball.

Great win against a quality opponent.

If they are #4 nationally, hopefully that means we'll rise some in the poll?

Comment

Playoff seed and possibly even a playoff appearance on the line.... true freshman backup QB... BOTH Strong and Wilson out..... and a top-5 opponent in town.

Someone file this away for the “Stig can’t win a big game” crew.

Comment

I would also like to say the attendance wasn't any better than last week but I sure thought everyone that was there was completely into the game and we had a good atmosphere for the game!

Roll Damn Rabbits!
          Is it Saturday yet? Roll Damn Rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by DB117 View Post
            I would also like to say the attendance wasn't any better than last week but I sure thought everyone that was there was completely into the game and we had a good atmosphere for the game!

Roll Damn Rabbits!
            The crowd was engaged, but the attendance seemed more disappointing for me because it was bolstered by UNI fans, and it's unfortunate the seniors couldn't have a larger Jacks contingent for a regular season send off.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              The Defense was Dominant. And the offense took care of the ball.

Great win against a quality opponent.

If they are #4 nationally, hopefully that means we'll rise some in the poll?
              I sure hope so. I'd love for the committee to consider the Redbirds' difficulty with Missouri State at home detrimental to their ranking and have the Jacks leapfrog them to at least reach #6.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Possibly CJ will be available for first playoff game. Lets hope so.
                Yet another reason a bye would be awesome.

Comment

Either a 6 or a 7 would be fine given a 3 or 2 is out of reach.
                  Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                  I sure hope so. I'd love for the committee to consider the Redbirds' difficulty with Missouri State at home detrimental to their ranking and have the Jacks leapfrog them to at least reach #6.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

That's perfect weather for watching the Farleyians get thumped.

I think the Jacks get at least a half dozen sacks (with one resulting in a fumble scoop and score).
                    This is better than Carnac the Magnificent. In case you are not familiar...
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFSWcNe8hY
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not much chance of that. In a week, they will be considering final scores, and will have forgotten how both played their game. I watch this game on and off on ESPN plus. Mo State almost pulled it off. The MSU defense forced some turnovers, but lost ball on ISU Red 2 yard line on downs with seconds to go. An upset by Mo would have been big for us. If MSU puts a good offense to go with their defense they will win games next year.

Comment

Is Krolikowski healthy yet? Still waiting to see the KrockPot show up, hopefully he can against USeD.

It's hilarious to see the discussion on the mangy pups board about how SD kids aren't any good and they won't win if they are on the roster. I hope we continue to show them how stupid Bobo et al is in not recruiting well locally. McCormick, Miller, Janke, Krolikowski, Ward, Kraft and Nelson (I know I'm missing quite a few) show what local depth does for an FCS team.

The moron Yotes can continue to overlook the local talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Not much chance of that. In a week, they will be considering final scores, and will have forgotten how both played their game. I watch this game on and off on ESPN plus. Mo State almost pulled it off. The MSU defense forced some turnovers, but lost ball on ISU Red 2 yard line on downs with seconds to go. An upset by Mo would have been big for us. If MSU puts a good offense to go with their defense they will win games next year.
                          Then I hope Youngstown clips the Redbirds' wings this Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                            Is Krolikowski healthy yet? Still waiting to see the KrockPot show up, hopefully he can against USeD.

It's hilarious to see the discussion on the mangy pups board about how SD kids aren't any good and they won't win if they are on the roster. I hope we continue to show them how stupid Bobo et al is in not recruiting well locally. McCormick, Miller, Janke, Krolikowski, Ward, Kraft and Nelson (I know I'm missing quite a few) show what local depth does for an FCS team.

The moron Yotes can continue to overlook the local talent.
                            When you add Bauer, Daniel, and Genant, it's a bit easier to see why they would say that as a tacit acknowledgment that the players they'd get would be ones the Jacks and Bison may let walk on and/or that'd be on local D2 teams' radar.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              This is better than Carnac the Magnificent. In case you are not familiar...
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuFSWcNe8hY
                              I've been impressed with Tolu for the past couple seasons. His closing speed is something to behold, and I'm all for offense, but there's something especially energizing about the Jacks' defense forcing turnovers and having defensive scores.

Now for "Jake the Average's" prediction for the 'Yotes -- mention of Jacks' history of 'Dome cramping by the Yipping 'Yotes will exceed 'Yote scoring by at least a factor of two

Comment

Rants & Raves: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...raves-uni.html
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X