Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: UNI Panthers

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    As usual, a great recap. I guess I am not the only one impressed with Heide’s pass completions. I was watching the live stats and could not believe what I was seeing. I gave my tickets to my nephew so wasn’t at game. The live stats and Tyler description were my sources of progress. Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
      Then I hope Youngstown clips the Redbirds' wings this Sat.
      Don’t we wish but upsets do happen in the final week.

Comment

That felt like a masterful defensive performance. 4 to’s, less than 250 total yards allowed, td. Also that wildcat trick play was a thing of beauty.

Comment

Why can't Mulholland get any carries with PSJ & Wilson down?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            As usual, a great recap. I guess I am not the only one impressed with Heide’s pass completions. I was watching the live stats and could not believe what I was seeing. I gave my tickets to my nephew so wasn’t at game. The live stats and Tyler description were my sources of progress. Thank You
            Not just the completions. His pocket presence and ability to evade pressure are very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post

I wondered this myself. He was in for the flea flicker, but do you think part of it is his ST value?

Comment

I wondered this myself. He was in for the flea flicker, but do you think part of it is his ST value?
                I really don't know. I mean, we see how dynamic Blakely is but do we need to burn his redshirt when a perfectly serviceable back is on the bench? (And maybe Blakely's RS is gone already. Didn't check)

Either way I was super happy about the outcome yesterday. This D is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                  Another excellent blog post.

Regarding attendance, a couple of the folks who sit in front of us reportedly had to miss the game due to a wedding (which made one of the frequent attendees unhappy). This is Jacks Country -- there's something drastically wrong if couples aren't making the Jacks' online schedule one of the primary sites they visit when coordinating venues, etc.

Comment

I really don't know. I mean, we see how dynamic Blakely is but do we need to burn his redshirt when a perfectly serviceable back is on the bench? (And maybe Blakely's RS is gone already. Didn't check)

I think Blakely has only played in LIU and UNI games, so maybe this was a way to test him out in case Jacks need to use him next week, as they have seen Mulholland in action. At this point, I'm hoping Jacks can rest both Wilson and Strong the next couple weeks.

This is a defense made for another snowy Dec. playoff game.

Comment

I think Blakely has only played in LIU and UNI games, so maybe this was a way to test him out in case Jacks need to use him next week, as they have seen Mulholland in action. At this point, I'm hoping Jacks can rest both Wilson and Strong the next couple weeks.

This is a defense made for another snowy Dec. playoff game.
                      This was #2 for Blakely they must have changed the box score participation lists recently to reflect he hadn’t played in any other games besides LIU & UNIl

Comment

I see Mulholland's skill set as similiar to a power back like Mikey Daniel. Blakley is more of a speed back like CJ and Strong, which the Jacks need to make the offense harder to defend.

Comment

Not just the completions. His pocket presence and ability to evade pressure are very impressive.
                          Yes I agree, he had a great game. It is a little hard to picture on the radio. He should get a great score by the staff on this game. Heide may be a serious challenge to Gibbs next spring if the improvement continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Keaton Heidi was 15-16 in passing today. Watch out J'Bore, the kid is catching on.
                            The thing I was most excited about with Heide yesterday was it seemed his internal timer went off sooner and he pulled it down and tried to get what he could. Didn't hold onto it and avoided strip sacks.

Comment

The posters commenting about attendance..... Do you understand our base consists largely of the agricultural community? Do you also understand these same farmers are going like mad trying to get crops harvested? I was back last week and in my neck of woods they were still working on beans! That’s unheard of for mid November.

Comment

I was thinking this too. Mulholland isn't where he's at on the depth chart because he isn't good, but rather how good Pierre and CJ are. Blair has played well in his limited snaps in the backfield, imo.
                                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                                - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X