dakota weslyen gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dakota weslyen gdt

I sure hope the women didn't just think they could walk out on the court and get a "W" ....DWU plenty tough so far...making them earn it.....Jacks 14-12...I watched UND beat a pretty good RI team...Denver handled Wyo...Summit might be a little bit tougher this year it seems

Re: dakota weslyen gdt

really good game...Jacks lackadaisical in hitting the boards , should go to the hoop on the shot, just a little too slow...glad DWU giving them a really good contest... at least so far....but probably won't see more bench players play though...we'll see.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      really good game...Jacks lackadaisical in hitting the boards , should go to the hoop on the shot, just a little too slow...glad DWU giving them a really good contest... at least so far....but probably won't see more bench players play though...we'll see.....
      Why is it good an NAIA school is giving them a good contest?

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Why is it good an NAIA school is giving them a good contest?
        Because they get nothing playing a team they simply blow out is my reasoning

Comment

Shouldn’t they be blowing DWU out? This is troubling

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Shouldn’t they be blowing DWU out? This is troubling
            Yup.

Comment

Because they get nothing playing a team they simply blow out is my reasoning
              You should blow out an NAIA school. This means the Jacks are playing down to their level. Still don’t understand your reasoning but will have to agree to disagree.

Comment

DWU is playing really good, got to give credit....no doubt we'll win, don't get me wrong....but give credit when credit is due is my philosophy

Comment

You should blow out an NAIA school. This means the Jacks are playing down to their level. Still don’t understand your reasoning but will have to agree to disagree.
                  fair...I see your point

Comment

DWU is playing really good, got to give credit....no doubt we'll win, don't get me wrong....but give credit when credit is due is my philosophy
                    ......ok

*apologize for being snarky. After seeing wrestling lose, soccer lose, men playing horribly and women only up by 2 points to an NAIA school I am a little salty.

Comment

Paiton is a beast....jus count it!!

Comment

......ok

*apologize for being snarky. After seeing wrestling lose, soccer lose, men playing horribly and women only up by 2 points to an NAIA school I am a little salty.
                        eh, I get snarky too...don't worry bout it

Comment

......ok

If football losses tomorrow this will be a bad weekend for sure.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I feel kind of funny now bringing up lessons learned , but, feel free to disagree if you feel i'm way off base...the way I think , the lesson is ...if you fail to learn to make the little bunnies you should make...and don't quit making passes you shouldn't...you'll find it hard to even beat a very decent NAIA team.....not meant to be disparaging , but rather being brutally honest with hopefully (intended) positive criticism (sp?)...I'd rather a lesson be learned against a team you'll probably be in no danger of losing too, than against a team where every little error is turned into points...not saying what-so-ever we'll not get better from now....jus saying we should if we want the type of season they all work so hard for....Sorry if I sound overly critical, not my intention to. As of now, I think we played a much better 2nd half....give credit where credit is due

Comment

Just finished video taping ( and thus re-watching) the game since it was still up on the Pentagon facebook page. Now that's what we were all hoping to see the first half, incredible 2nd half by the Jacks, to win by the 30+ margin we were all expecting. Thanks to DWU to make our Jacks play up to their potential, they (Jacks) played so much harder both on offense and defense the 2nd half, they had to. I think DWU played just as hard the 2nd half as they did the first, but the Jacks just stepped up the intensity both offensively and defensivly and they (DWU) just started to fall behind. They'll have a great season in my opinion. If the Jacks play that way, the way they did the 2nd half, I'll have no worries the rest of the season.Great game in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X