GDT: Jackrabbits @ BlueJays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Jackrabbits @ BlueJays

https://gocreighton.com/watch/?Live=1263&type=Live This might be a good link at 7pm.

Creighton is picked to finish 4th out of 10 in Big East this year. Agnew is the senior on the preseason team picks. This could be a team who is down a bit. They went to Baxter Arena to beat the Mavs 67-54. It was the first game and the Mavs may be much improved. Jackrabbits may be able to stay with Creighton easier than Drake. They should have the early turnover bug resolved tonight. Jackrabbits will get focused and not lose 2 in a row. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits @ BlueJays

Anyone getting the WNAX feed?

Comment

Game is on the link provided on Gojacks.com

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
        Anyone getting the WNAX feed?
        WNAX FM . . . 104.7 The Wolf, on Tunein Radio.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I noticed we have a couple of RRQ All Stars officiating tonight. Horrible homer announcers as well. Creighton isn't as strong and looks to have less conditioning than the Jacks. Hopefully see that show up in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Jacks played a sloppy 2nd quarter, but tough to get in a rhythm with all the ticky-tack foul calls.

Comment

We have to come up with some outside shooting. Larson hasn't been on the perimeter as much as I thought she might this season. Burkhard and Selland solid.
              Theisen and Nelson are going to be special.

Too bad the sophomore class doesn't have a player besides Paiton in it, AJ's worst recruiting class in recent memory in my mind.

Comment

We can’t buy a basket .

Comment

Woof. So many scoring droughts. The starters just aren’t doing enough.

Comment

Haven't been able to pick up a live radio broadcast anywhere. I've been following the live stats. It looks like the Jacks are in big trouble. They're down 56-48 with 1:11 left.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Woof. So many scoring droughts. The starters just aren’t doing enough.
                      Larson has been MIA so far. Selland can't do it by herself and likely playing through injury as she is short on everything. Larson needs to dominate this year and disappears most of the time.

Theunick isn't good enough off the bench and lack of outside shooting will really hurt this team. They needed Larson to be the secondary 3 pt shooter, she hasn't had the looks yet or been aggressive enough.

One thing I will say though, this team is a work in progress and will be really tough in March (the young post talent is the best SDSU has ever had). Last year we had a team that was polished and ready to shine. Some warts need to removed from this year's team and AJ will figure out a way.

Comment

Jacks lose 61-48. Bummer.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Subpar guard play isn’t gonna cut it. Nobody can seem to shoot either. Team will be good in the Summit League but USD will be huge favorites. Long way to go

Comment

I knew we were done for when the score was 47-53 forever...with time ticking away
                            Last edited by jackdaniel; 11-12-2019, 09:37 PM.

Comment

It's still very early , but it's kind of a shock to the system that after countless seasons of having the three point shot be such an important part of the offense, we have a team that seemed to not really be interested in taking a three until the last couple minutes of the game. It's going to be tough for our post players if we can't establish some kind of threat from the perimeter as the season goes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X