USC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC

Jackrabbits take on the Trojans tonight in California.

Game Notes: https://gojacks.com/news/2019/11/11/...c-tuesday.aspx

USC Game Notes: https://usctrojans.com/news/2019/11/...-at-galen.aspx

Sounds like they have a very talented freshman forward, and 1 PAC 12 preseason all conference selection.

I watched them a few times last season (mostly because Bill Walton was calling the game on espn), but they were really athletic. Last year they were just under .500

They are coached by Andy Enfield of Florida Gulf Coast fame.

Definitely a big step up in competition from the 2 WAC schools we played so far.

We're going to have to shoot better from 3 early in the game to stick with these guys.

Also, it's most likely going to be tougher for Wilson to get his buckets against this group.

Re: USC

Jackrabbit Illustrated has a breakdown.
    https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...ould-know.html

Welcome Carson, look forward to reading your takes throughout the season.

Comment

Man I hate the Pac 12 network. I have Directv so there's no way for me to watch this game. Legally...

Comment

Fubo Tv offers a 7 day trial and carries the Pac12 network.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Man I hate the Pac 12 network. I have Directv so there's no way for me to watch this game. Legally...
          In the same boat. Are there any options available to catch it another way? PM if needed.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Dang, I was thinking I would get it with YoutubeTV or Espn+. But I just looked, and nope.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
              In the same boat. Are there any options available to catch it another way? PM if needed.
              Where there's a will, there's usually a way on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
                Fubo Tv offers a 7 day trial and carries the Pac12 network.
                Sounds like a legit option. Would be nice to pull it up on the Roku instead of a website on a laptop. Make sure to cancel though, looks like it's $55/month after the trial!

Comment

Sounds like a legit option. Would be nice to pull it up on the Roku instead of a website on a laptop. Make sure to cancel though, looks like it's $55/month after the trial!
                  I believe fubo has a roku app, and I've found that you can also download the pac12 app and sign in using your fubo credentials and watch in that app which allows you to cast via a Chromecast. I haven't checked if there is a pac12 app on Roku.

Comment

I have Pac 12 Network on Dish, but the channel guide shows two games not involving the Jacks.

Comment

It is not on the tv broadcast you have to watch on the pac12.com or the pac12 app. But if you have dish you just need to log in with your dish account and you will be able to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
                        It is not on the tv broadcast you have to watch on the pac12.com or the pac12 app. But if you have dish you just need to log in with your dish account and you will be able to watch it.
                        I'm blessed (?) with all of the Pac-12 Network channels which is slightly odd since I'm in suburban KC . . . it's on Pac12-Los Angeles according to my on-screen guide.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Fyi, if you go the fubo route, sign up for the 7 day trial and add the sports package. You still won't get charged, but you need that to access the Pac 12 channel that the Jacks game is on. If you don't want to deal with all that, send me a PM. I may or may not know of a website to view it on.

Comment

Sloppy game by both teams so far.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Fyi, if you go the fubo route, sign up for the 7 day trial and add the sports package. You still won't get charged, but you need that to access the Pac 12 channel that the Jacks game is on. If you don't want to deal with all that, send me a PM. I may or may not know of a website to view it on.
                              You can watch for free at www.pac-12.com

Comment

Working...
                              X