Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: USC

Default Re: USC

It is not on the tv broadcast you have to watch on the pac12.com or the pac12 app. But if you have dish you just need to log in with your dish account and you will be able to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina010 View Post
    It is not on the tv broadcast you have to watch on the pac12.com or the pac12 app. But if you have dish you just need to log in with your dish account and you will be able to watch it.
    I'm blessed (?) with all of the Pac-12 Network channels which is slightly odd since I'm in suburban KC . . . it's on Pac12-Los Angeles according to my on-screen guide.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Fyi, if you go the fubo route, sign up for the 7 day trial and add the sports package. You still won't get charged, but you need that to access the Pac 12 channel that the Jacks game is on. If you don't want to deal with all that, send me a PM. I may or may not know of a website to view it on.

Sloppy game by both teams so far.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    Fyi, if you go the fubo route, sign up for the 7 day trial and add the sports package. You still won't get charged, but you need that to access the Pac 12 channel that the Jacks game is on. If you don't want to deal with all that, send me a PM. I may or may not know of a website to view it on.
    You can watch for free at www.pac-12.com

USC finding things that work, SDSU still sloppy--I wonder if there's a bit of double-overtime hangover for the Jacks.

Arians has missed 3 free throws so far.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Some better play from the Jacks the last few minutes of the first half. 31-38 USC at the half.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Really nice job to close the gap to 7 at half. Would have liked someone other than Wilson taking the 3 at the buzzer, but whatever. Some really ugly basketball, but some promising stretches!
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Good runs by the Rabbits to get it close, then USC seems to remember that they're just taller than the Jacks and they push the lead out again.

Good effort by the Jacks so far.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Good effort until it fell apart at the end. Way too many turnovers (18) and 2nd chance points for USC. Outside shooting still an issue (8-31, 26%). Also, Arians has been really cold to start the year. Hopefully he can snap out of it.

Let’s go beat Nebraska