UNI week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI week

Getting C.J. Wilson back would be nice. The Jacks missed him last week. C.J.'s zig-zag running style is a nice change of pace from Pierre's one-cut speed and Mikey's power.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      Getting C.J. Wilson back would be nice. The Jacks missed him last week. C.J.'s zig-zag running style is a nice change of pace from Pierre's one-cut speed and Mikey's power.
      Do we know if he'll be back or not this week?

Comment

I'm not sure why, but my confidence is growing as the week wears on. Maybe the loss was a good wake up call and they come out super focused. Maybe luck just wasnt on our side last Saturday. I'm not sure, but I have feeling this could be a good statement game. Stig has talked a lot about senior leadership this year, and it sure seems like this Saturday would be a good time to show it.

Outside of the bad loss last week, this UNI team embarrassed us last year in Cedar Falls. There shouldn't be a lack of motivation for this Saturday between seed implications, getting over last week, securing a playoff spot, and avenging last year's loss to the panthers. I have a feeling the boys will step up.

24- 10 Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinRabbit View Post
          I didn’t see that ISU blue score. Would of guessed it would of been way more lobsided. It still says there defensive is solid and the offensive side of the ball is of course the concern for us. If it’s not turnovers that help us then the O line is going to have to take it up a notch both run blocking and protecting Heide.
          ISUb was inside the 10 when the Trees were picked off in EZ with about 3 min left in game. UNI doesn't get pick, Trees would either have lost by two, or likely sent Panthers to OT.

No, or win TO margin, Jacks should win vs UNI. Jacks D is as good or better, and Jacks offense has more possible winning combos than Panther O. Lose TO margin, joins other games this season with - TO margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
            I'm not sure why, but my confidence is growing as the week wears on. Maybe the loss was a good wake up call and they come out super focused. Maybe luck just wasnt on our side last Saturday. I'm not sure, but I have feeling this could be a good statement game. Stig has talked a lot about senior leadership this year, and it sure seems like this Saturday would be a good time to show it.

Outside of the bad loss last week, this UNI team embarrassed us last year in Cedar Falls. There shouldn't be a lack of motivation for this Saturday between seed implications, getting over last week, securing a playoff spot, and avenging last year's loss to the panthers. I have a feeling the boys will step up.

24- 10 Jacks.
            I was talking with a co-worker about the game and said I thought Jacks would win by at least 10, so I like your predicted score.

Seeing the stadium during HS football playoffs has me wishing it was already Saturday more than I normally would prior to a Jacks game.

It being Senior Day makes it a bittersweet game. Hoping some of the casual fans come out for a fitting regular season send off for Rozeboom, perhaps the best defensive player in Jacks' history.

Comment

Huge game for the Jacks tomorrow. Hopefully the attendance is better than last week, either way everyone at the game will hopefully be fully invested in it.

I'll admit this matchup always make me nervous, maybe I just have too many bad memories watching the Jacks play UNI. The Jacks better be able to hold on to the ball this week, they can't afford to lose the turnover battle this week if they want to win IMO.

Hopefully the soccer and basketball teams get this weekend off to a great start and the football team takes care of business tomorrow.

Roll Damn Rabbits!
              Is it Saturday yet? Roll Damn Rabbits!

Comment

Working...
              X