Tevin King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevin King

Tevin King has made the roster of the Austin Spurs of the G-League.

He played pretty good tonight.
    https://gleague.nba.com/games/20191109/AUSRGV/

Re: Tevin King

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Tevin King has made the roster of the Austin Spurs of the G-League.

He played pretty good tonight.
    https://gleague.nba.com/games/20191109/AUSRGV/
    Stuffing the stat sheet like we know he can!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      Stuffing the stat sheet like we know he can!
      His shooting numbers have to be off since there is no way he scored 14 points with those shots but I think they should be close enough to know he played good in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
        His shooting numbers have to be off since there is no way he scored 14 points with those shots but I think they should be close enough to know he played good in that game.
        New math.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
          New math.
          New GLeague rules. Free throws outside of 2 mins you only shoot 1 shot. For example if you are fouled on a 2 point shot you shoot 1 shot for 2 points. Under two minutes go back to regular rules.

Implementing and trying this rule at GLeague to see how it speeds up the game.

I haven’t looked at the box score but I would assume that is why things don’t necessarily lineup, math wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
            New math.
            Just turn it into a number story... that will help us figure it out.

Comment

http://www.backsportspage.com/austin...e-than-a-game/
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Just saw Tevin at my daughters gymnastic class. He looks leaner then his sdsu playing days. I kind of geeked out a little.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Just saw Tevin at my daughters gymnastic class. He looks leaner then his sdsu playing days. I kind of geeked out a little.
                  I probably would have too, as Tevin is top 3 of my fav 'rabbits.

Perhaps it was the angle I had of the play from my seat, or that I called the block as I saw him run downcourt, but his insane block on USD's Tristin Simpson in the 2018 Tournament Championship game is forever etched in my memory.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

I probably would have too, as Tevin is top 3 of my fav 'rabbits.

Perhaps it was the angle I had of the play from my seat, or that I called the block as I saw him run downcourt, but his insane block on USD's Tristin Simpson in the 2018 Tournament Championship game is forever etched in my memory.
                    My wife had to comment about my man crush. I was wearing my SDSU hoodie of course. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to embarrass my self and talk to him.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

My wife had to comment about my man crush. I was wearing my SDSU hoodie of course. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to embarrass my self and talk to him.
                      Oh, you should have said Hi. He would have loved it.

Tevin is one of the friendliest, and nicest SDSU players I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. There's a reason why the teams he played on loved him so much, and it wasn't just his significant abilities on the court. He is a fantastic young man.

Comment

My favorite Jack player of all time.

Comment

Working...
                        X