ISU Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISU Tickets

Hey all. I'm not able to get back for the game this weekend and my sis isn't around to use my tics. Anyone wanting to enjoy some free beer/wine/food and great seats on my tab, are invited to do so. Please shoot me an email and I'll get them mailed out to the first one who reaches out. 2 seats, Club 71, Sect 304, Row 6, Seats 8&9. Go Jacks!

gdw@gruber-law.com

Geoff Wilber
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: ISU Tickets

Tics are gone. Thanks everyone. Cheer loud! The NDSU game was one of the best sporting events I've ever experienced. We need to make that the norm, not an anomaly!
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Re: ISU Tickets

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      Tics are gone.
      Surprise! Surprise!! Gomer Pyle. I am sure who claimed will enjoy. A postal clerk in Arlington who doubles as a hostess worker in Club 71 told me that there were 26 kegs consumed during the Marker game. A few drops ended up on the sleeve of my jacket. I guess that's what you get when you choose the end seat that borders the aisle.

Comment

Working...
      X