Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISUr week

Default ISUr week

Cheap tickets available from FCA. Tell everyone you think might be interested in going. Especially the people that say games are too expensive. We need to fill it again.

https://twitter.com/jackrabbitfca/st...673881090?s=21

Default Re: ISUr week

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    Cheap tickets available from FCA. Tell everyone you think might be interested in going. Especially the people that say games are too expensive. We need to fill it again.

https://twitter.com/jackrabbitfca/st...673881090?s=21
    Ticket office emailed me on 10/17 about $10 tickets for last two home games in Sections 208, 200, 124, & 115. Not sure if they still have tickets available, but the contact was Jake Denault at (605) 688-4928.

Big game this weekend. Need to at least win 1 of 2 between ISU and UNI.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Big game this weekend. Need to at least win 1 of 2 between ISU and UNI.
    Disagree. I feel we need to win both.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

The team will say: 1-0 this coming weekend. After that, we can talk about 1-0 the next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJD View Post
    The team will say: 1-0 this coming weekend. After that, we can talk about 1-0 the next weekend.
    I agree. We have to go 1-0 this weekend and 1-0 next weekend. Then we will probably need to look at 1-0 the last weekend.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

The preview for Illinois State is ready. This game is going to be a battle. ISU's defense is big and physical. They already blitz from all levels but I can't imagine what they may be cooking up for Heide.

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...ois-state.html
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Quote Originally Posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    The preview for Illinois State is ready. This game is going to be a battle. ISU's defense is big and physical. They already blitz from all levels but I can't imagine what they may be cooking up for Heide.

https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...ois-state.html
    Good stuff.

It's going to be a defensive battle, for sure.

Hopefully the Jackrabbits can get the running game going, to loosen up their defense. They will blitz a lot, and from all over.

The key for the Jackrabbits Defense will be stopping the running game. That tailback is a stud, and I like our chances if they are forced to throw a lot.

This game has me nervous. Going to be a good test for young Heide.

Great test for Heide but also a huge opportunity. If he plays well, it will send a message to the rest of the FCS that the Jacks are still for real. I’m sure Eck would like to limit Heide to about 20 pass attempts again and I’m sure we will see more of the Wild-Jack formation. It’s all about stopping the run. We have done a pretty good job on Robinson in the past if I remember right. Force Davis to pass and I’m looking forward to seeing what the opportunistic secondary can do.

Stig said on his radio show that Wes Genant and Marshon Harris will play on Saturday. Plans are to play them in only 4 games and preserve another year of eligibility.