Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MVFC Wk 5 (11-2-19)

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    lol...yeah purely a target of NDSU to take out a QB that is struggling anyways, my god pettiness. Think what you want but that was not what happened
    NDSU has always execute properly, they never have a need to play dirty. Mays was playing injured when we played YSU

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      NDSU has always execute properly, they never have a need to play dirty. Mays was playing injured when we played YSU
      Couldn't agree more with your second point. I couldn't believe Pelini let Mays take the field late, particularly when Jacks' DL was basically teeing off on him.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
        lol...yeah purely a target of NDSU to take out a QB that is struggling anyways, my god pettiness. Think what you want but that was not what happened
        Geez, a little sensitive? See post #12...guy was asking for other perspective.

End of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Geez, a little sensitive? See post #12...guy was asking for other perspective.

End of discussion.
          Another perspective was not the only point of the post and you know it.

Anyway Poor kid didnt deserve to go out that way, but even before that play his protection was lackluster at best and something was going to happen. May's always played 100% no matter what over the years thru tons of adversity, I truly feel sick for him and hope he heals with no major side effects but anyone who broke anything knows once that 40 hits it shows back up.
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
          X