No announcement yet.

HS Football Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one wants to make the hard choice that will affect some of the smaller schools. Honestly I am surprised they aren't trying to push for 8 classes or more. or only 8 to a class and everyone makes the playoffs.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

I know, right? Most on the committee are FB coaches or former coaches who make split second decisions during a game but they can’t make a decision even with plenty of data & plenty of time to assist them.
      Very strange! It seems the committee does not want to change anything. Keep as is.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

Very strange! It seems the committee does not want to change anything. Keep as is.
          I think the committee wants to do something but there will be complaining either way.
          You have the bigger schools that do not want to play schools with much larger enrollments.
          If you cut the 9-man schools into two classes, there will be about 34 teams in each division. They will whine that the 11-man divisions will have (around) 12, 22 and 24 teams. Why do they have to beat 33 teams while the 11-man teams only have to beat 23 teams? The 9-man teams have about the same enrollment so it would be fairer that way but they would have more teams to beat.
          It seems like any time there is change some people look at all the negatives.

Comment

Working...
          X