espn mid-major poll....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn mid-major poll....

has usd 2nd and jacks tied for 10. a little surprised jacks were that high---for the obvious reasons.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-...-rice-lead-way

Re: espn mid-major poll....

Originally posted by dubldrible View Post
    has usd 2nd and jacks tied for 10. a little surprised jacks were that high---for the obvious reasons.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-...-rice-lead-way
    It may a year there will be 2 freshmen step up with the gap from last year. It seems there is always help on the way for the reload. The returning players with experience may need to kick in some extra help too. I would wait before I start downgrading the talent on team with the loss of 2 great players. It will have a different look is where I agree. It could be hard to get 2 Summit teams in the tournament without a solid OOC performance.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

It's going to be difficult to replace the scoring from the Miller/Guebert duo. And it's not just the scoring - the attention that opposing teams had to use against those two helped to open things up for Larson, Selland and Irwin. Now teams will concentrate on stopping them until someone else shows they can be an outside scoring threat.

Comment

And Maddy was a lock down defender. I am going with the reload story irregardless. Who expected Burckhard to contribute so quickly last year?
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

We are alway's underrated in mid-major polls, It's been a long time when we didn't play and beat higher ranked teams, but with losing Macy and Maddie, it's probably good to fly under the radar a little.The evaluator doesn't know about Tylee and Paiton I guess, plus all our under classmen are going to be much better and there will be ample opportunity for some of them to have breakout seasons.We lost a lot, but thankfully the cupboard is never bare. Re-read the synopsis and RCJ and Tylee got some mention and rightly so, I think Rylie's has a little bit of Larry Bird "showmanship" in some of her passes, love watching them and it's very entertaining to watch, Tylee could come out of the shadows a little more too ...I predict another great Jackrabbit wbb season. We will be another well rounded team where everyone shares the load, which always translates to achieving success.

Comment

The coyoteeeeeeeeee's have a free stream if anyone is interested. Go to goyotes

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
              The coyoteeeeeeeeee's have a free stream if anyone is interested. Go to goyotes
              Sounds like a virus...😁
              Last edited by jacks1; 11-29-2019, 05:58 PM.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Dang, the OSU play by play figured out it's Coyotes, not coyoteeeees,

Comment

Our bigs will be able to have their way with the interior Yotes. The perimeter defense better be on point though, just like last year they can shoot from long, way better than the Jacks this year.

Comment

Watching the dogs vs Creighton. Our perimeter players will have to be on point. Once again they will punish you from the outside if you lag on them on D. Inside game is not that special, we can own them there.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                      Watching the dogs vs Creighton. Our perimeter players will have to be on point. Once again they will punish you from the outside if you lag on them on D. Inside game is not that special, we can own them there.
                      Yah, their inside game sucks...

https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1...930936832?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                        Yah, their inside game sucks...

https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1...930936832?s=19

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
                        Does it have her flopping on defense video?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

All of a sudden the Yotes are more popular than our Jacks....huh??? Hanna Sjerven highlights???
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 12-05-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X