Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    He has to be more than fine. He has to olay great so NDSU has to respect the pass. Otherwise it wont matter what the o-line does if NDSU stacks the box
    Probably right. I have faith in him though. Kid is a jackrabbit all the way and no better way to show it now than gutting out a win

Comment

Nelson is doing OK. But man if J'Bore was out there I think it could be 17-3 going into half.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Nelson has missed a couple guys open down the field.
        We got away with a big hold on that play so it evened out

Comment

Great job surviving the injury. Take the half to regroup and if Gibbs can't go, set the game plan for Kanin to have the most success.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Come on Chase. Can't miss those against the Bison.

Comment

Holding that team to 3 points in a half is remarkable. Damn I wish we could play them straight up with our starting QB in the second half.

Can we scratch out another 19-20 points? I’d bet that is what it will take.

Comment

I was yelling at my usd neighbor to stop mowing and apparently vinny missed another one at half?
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  Holding that team to 3 points in a half is remarkable. Damn I wish we could play them straight up with our starting QB in the second half.

Can we scratch out another 19-20 points? I’d bet that is what it will take.
                  Jackrabbits are going to have to play TOP if Nelson has to go the rest of the way. There's just no way the defense can keep it up if there are a bunch of 3 and outs.

I'd love to be wrong, but if we expect our backup QB to lead this team to 20 points against NDSU, we are going to be a hurting fanbase. Now, go out and make me eat my words boys!

Comment

We have to be able to throw the football.
                    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Well, we'll need a little O and a lot of D to pull this one out.

Kanin has been okay, but he's likely going to need to make a couple down field throws. The TE has been open deep on first down, but we haven't connected.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

I really think we are fine with Kanin. We just had a 6 minute drive to end the half. Our defense can’t be tired. If Kanin can just hit one long pass it would really put stress on the bison

Comment

Nelson is 2-7 for 13 yards. He has missed a couple deep balls BUT if he can connect on a couple ...

Comment

Zim says Gibbs is unlikely to return but they don't think the injury will be a serious one. I just don't think Nelson can do this today but I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
                              I really think we are fine with Kanin. We just had a 6 minute drive to end the half. Our defense can’t be tired. If Kanin can just hit one long pass it would really put stress on the bison
                              6 minute drives don't mean anything when you don't cash in on them. We si can't be settling for FGs.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                                6 minute drives don't mean anything when you don't cash in on them. We si can't be settling for FGs.
                                Yeah and you could tell Eck was not confident on throwing the ball down field after Nelson nearly threw an interception. They kinda settled for the FG try which Vinatieri shanked.

Comment

Working...
                                X