Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

Get well soon Gibbs. What could have been - yet again.... A harmless-seeming ankle tackle about 13:00 into the game does us in. Did we complete three passes after that?

What an effort in the other aspects of the game though. That was some championship-level rushing and defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
      That was answered for me today.
      I agree. But the staff, in the past, has tended to be loyal to the upperclassmen. But I think today showed that the offense needs someone that is at least a threat ti throw. Nelson is a great kid and a great athlete, but he just cant seem to throw the ball well.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

My feelings about the very first opening drive, where we kicked the field goal, after two great plays we were in the red zone at around the 15 I believe....we went ultra conservative and missed a chance to get a td....two yd gain on a handoff the first down, another try at running, again little gain, obvious throwing down and an incomplete pass. Being we ended up tied toward the end of regulation, I guess it's probably a mute point. We'll look at film and learn a lot for the next time we face the Bison.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
          Next question would be is it Heide or Nelson next week?
          It's got to be Heide if Gibbs is out. He can pass better, but even more importantly, can read when to pull and when to hand off on the read option better.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Man, I'm not getting over that one for a long long time. Also ****the rent a cop assholes that made us dump beers as we were waiting for the traffic to clear out after the game
            Gfy losers.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Fun stat:

Gibbs led all passers in the game (not just the Jacks) with 70 passing yards and didn't even play an entire quarter.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                Fun stat:

Gibbs led all passers in the game (not just the Jacks) with 70 passing yards and didn't even play an entire quarter.
                I'm assuming by fun, you mean tormenting
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Maybe so a game came close to winning.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    I'm assuming by fun, you mean tormenting
                    I mean it in the most facetious way possible.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

• Re: GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      It's got to be Heide if Gibbs is out. He can pass better, but even more importantly, can read when to pull and when to hand off on the read option better.
                      I would think Heide based Stig’s comments in post game show on WNAX. He said that Heide has a better understanding of the passing game. And need both. As much as I like to see former ESD guys succeed, I am not comfortable with Nelson. I don’t know how much eligibility he has left, but he might be more helpful at WR or TE. Definitely a good athlete lol, but a QB.

Comment

Anybody still have their voice?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Man, I'm not getting over that one for a long long time. Also ****the rent a cop assholes that made us dump beers as we were waiting for the traffic to clear out after the game
                          Gfy losers.
                          I watched that last part unfold in my lot. Just being dicks about it.

Comment

Why does the feel like a bad dream I cant wake up from. Losing qb early on and just a couple long runs. Yeah I feel like we have gibbs we win. It was like a bad omen vinny missing right before half.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think we outta give props to the fans. They brought it today. Forced NDSU into a few penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                I think we outta give props to the fans. They brought it today. Forced NDSU into a few penalties.
                                If you had that type of engagement and excitement every home that place would be next level.

Comment

Working...
                                X