Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: NDSU Bison (ESPN College GameDay Edition)

What a gut punch of a game. False start on Kunz is what cost the Jacks the game. Forced Heide to throw on 3rd down and he threw a pick.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
      Offensive line not helping a young QB
      Probably the last group I’d criticize considering the rushing yards we put up despite almost no threat to throw the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
        Probably the last group I’d criticize considering the rushing yards we put up despite almost no threat to throw the ball.
        I wasn't criticizing their run blocking, but their pass blocking on that last drive was not good. This may be a novel idea, but a group can be both good and bad in the same game.
        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Bunch of screw ups in those last few minutes smh but that's what little brothers do

Comment

Great game SDSU. Thats the most stress that I have had since the last time you beat us.
            With Gibbs in you would have won this game.

Hope Gibbs recovers quickly and fully so we can do it again in Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              Great game SDSU. Thats the most stress that I have had since the last time you beat us.
              With Gibbs in you would have won this game.

Hope Gibbs recovers quickly and fully so we can do it again in Frisco.
              It was a great game..but we all know the next time these teams meet wont be in Frisco. The FCS will send us to Fargo

Comment

What a would of could of game. **** sucks. Bison fans around me were cool. **** sucks. Felt like we were better, doesn't matter though. Another L.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Boy, it sure feels like fate stole this one away from us. Losing our starting QB with a fluke injury on a trip up in the 1st quarter yet still having a chance to win going 3 deep at the most important position in football. That's just a tough draw.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    Boy, it sure feels like fate stole this one away from us. Losing our starting QB with a fluke injury on a trip up in the 1st quarter yet still having a chance to win going 3 deep at the most important position in football. That's just a tough draw.
                    Two big runs is all their offense really could do against the defense. If there were any question who the top 2 teams in the FCS were, they were answered this afternoon.

It sucks we lost and that last series leaves a terrible taste in my mouth, but this was an all-timer for SDSU football. Imagine this team if we have anything close to this type of home crowd every week.

Comment

It was a great game..but we all know the next time these teams meet wont be in Frisco. The FCS will send us to Fargo
                      After all the times they have done just that, I dont think that they would dare to do it again.
                      They caught a lot of hell for doing it again last time.

In any case, we get to do it again this year and its going to be just as much of a meat grinder as today was.

Comment

Probably true and for certain not right. FCS selection committee (seems) to really put the screws to the Missouri Valley. Good game Jacks and fans!

Comment

Any word on Gibbs? Hate to see him miss the playoffs.

Comment

Stig said he has a little concern for Gibbs’ injury and that he doesn’t know how long he’s out yet. I doubt he plays against Missouri State

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              Stig said he has a little concern for Gibbs’ injury and that he doesn’t know how long he’s out yet. I doubt he plays against Missouri State
                              Next question would be is it Heide or Nelson next week?

Comment

Next question would be is it Heide or Nelson next week?
                                That was answered for me today.

Comment

Working...
                                X