Dakota Marker Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

IIRC, we were down two scores to NDSU in 3rd, but came back to tie up using our 3rd QB.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
      IIRC, we were down two scores to NDSU in 3rd, but came back to tie up using our 3rd QB.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Correct - then nearly forced a 3 & out before the bone-crushing long run on 4&1 where we sold out on the QB sneak.

As we often say on this board "we will be okay".

Comment

Gibbs story done by MidcoSN.
        https://twitter.com/midcosn/status/1...203417600?s=21

Rooting for him.

Comment

Thanks for providing that link. Well done, Midco. Glad Gibbs is a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Gibbs story done by MidcoSN.
            https://twitter.com/midcosn/status/1...203417600?s=21

Rooting for him.

Incredible story, it reminds me of Chris White basketball player from Jim Thorson era, who came from Chicago and I believe still lives in Sioux Falls. It had to be a real culture shock for both. I remember Chris had to adapt to seeing hunting weapons in pickups in plain view of the public. In is neighborhood back home, it meant big trouble. J'Bore's case it has been more difficult, although Chris lived with grandparents, and he has had a real moral compass in his mother and other people who helped him along the way. I think J'Bore is a role model for sure. I would love nothing better to have him show up for the last game of the season, but its likely not to happen. Thank you for posting the link.

Comment

Working...
            X