Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Dakota Marker Injuries

  1. #11

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Any official word on Gibbs? Hearsay is that it's season ending, but didn't hear anything from the staff or Zimmer for certain.

  2. #12

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by AZjack View Post
    Any official word on Gibbs? Hearsay is that it's season ending, but didn't hear anything from the staff or Zimmer for certain.
    Nothing yet. It's just still so weird that it could be a major injury when he was up walking/biking afterwards. But I suppose it's the potential surgery and recovery time to fix it that will be the biggest issue. I'm guessing we'll know more by Wednesday. If we haven't heard anything by Friday, I'd say that's got to be good news, right?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Eastern SD
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Nothing yet. It's just still so weird that it could be a major injury when he was up walking/biking afterwards. But I suppose it's the potential surgery and recovery time to fix it that will be the biggest issue. I'm guessing we'll know more by Wednesday. If we haven't heard anything by Friday, I'd say that's got to be good news, right?
    Doubt you'll hear anything with the HIPPA and other regulations...If he's walking around the sidelines with a mild limp who knows...brace and crutches, still don't know. Ie makes it back, great. Next man up, for now.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    2,599

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    I would advise to expect the worst given the lack of contact.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SF SD
    Posts
    8,776

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Doubt you'll hear anything with the HIPPA and other regulations...If he's walking around the sidelines with a mild limp who knows...brace and crutches, still don't know. Ie makes it back, great. Next man up, for now.
    I might be the only one but woulda coulda shoulda thought process but if Christion redshirted he would have been a senior this year.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

  6. #16

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post
    I would advise to expect the worst given the lack of contact.
    Everyone is, just seeing if that is actually the truth or not is what people are wondering about. Everyone in our group watching on tv instantly thought ACL when he didn't get up right away.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Watertown SD
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Zim just tweeted that Gibbs is done for the year and that Heide is the starter.

  8. #18

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    As Mr. Tibbs said in the other Mo State thread, Gibbs done for the year.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Sorry to hear that. Good luck to Heide, and to you guys for the rest of the season. Hopefully Gibbs makes a full recovery and is back to 100% next year.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SF SD
    Posts
    8,776

    Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by AZjack View Post
    As Mr. Tibbs said in the other Mo State thread, Gibbs done for the year.
    I missed the play. Walked out of the room. Came back and nelson was in. Any one with a clip of it? I didnt see it on any replays. What a tough break he was just getting into his grove and had such a sharp start to the game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

    Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •