Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dakota Marker Injuries

Default Re: Dakota Marker Injuries

Any official word on Gibbs? Hearsay is that it's season ending, but didn't hear anything from the staff or Zimmer for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by AZjack View Post
    Any official word on Gibbs? Hearsay is that it's season ending, but didn't hear anything from the staff or Zimmer for certain.
    Nothing yet. It's just still so weird that it could be a major injury when he was up walking/biking afterwards. But I suppose it's the potential surgery and recovery time to fix it that will be the biggest issue. I'm guessing we'll know more by Wednesday. If we haven't heard anything by Friday, I'd say that's got to be good news, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    Nothing yet. It's just still so weird that it could be a major injury when he was up walking/biking afterwards. But I suppose it's the potential surgery and recovery time to fix it that will be the biggest issue. I'm guessing we'll know more by Wednesday. If we haven't heard anything by Friday, I'd say that's got to be good news, right?
    Doubt you'll hear anything with the HIPPA and other regulations...If he's walking around the sidelines with a mild limp who knows...brace and crutches, still don't know. Ie makes it back, great. Next man up, for now.

I would advise to expect the worst given the lack of contact.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Doubt you'll hear anything with the HIPPA and other regulations...If he's walking around the sidelines with a mild limp who knows...brace and crutches, still don't know. Ie makes it back, great. Next man up, for now.
    I might be the only one but woulda coulda shoulda thought process but if Christion redshirted he would have been a senior this year.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by KUlawJack View Post
    I would advise to expect the worst given the lack of contact.
    Everyone is, just seeing if that is actually the truth or not is what people are wondering about. Everyone in our group watching on tv instantly thought ACL when he didn't get up right away.

Zim just tweeted that Gibbs is done for the year and that Heide is the starter.

As Mr. Tibbs said in the other Mo State thread, Gibbs done for the year.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck to Heide, and to you guys for the rest of the season. Hopefully Gibbs makes a full recovery and is back to 100% next year.

Quote Originally Posted by AZjack View Post
    As Mr. Tibbs said in the other Mo State thread, Gibbs done for the year.
    I missed the play. Walked out of the room. Came back and nelson was in. Any one with a clip of it? I didnt see it on any replays. What a tough break he was just getting into his grove and had such a sharp start to the game.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.