Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College GameDay Celebrity

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    Absolutely horrible Governor, this is coming from a well connected West River Republican (myself)(I've turned more libertarian after her election). She turned any real West River Republicans against her with her Clintonesque attack ads on Jackley. She has been hammered on many issues involving the Game and Fish, I am proud to have contributed to that.

She is as stupid as Trump on most issues. Absolutely idiotic.

She is kinda hot though.

(Don't care if I get banned, publish the post)
    *Rolls eyes*
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

My first completely random guest guess was Kirk Hinrich.

My second completely random and unlikely guest guess will be Carrie Underwood. She does not perform on Friday night, In Des Moines on Saturday evening, in Sioux Falls on Sunday evening. Could hop a private jet if need be since she's in the midwest area.

Comment

My guess would be a alum who played in the NFL like Danny Batten, Steve Heiden, Adam Timmerman, or Colin Cochart.
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post

My second completely random and unlikely guest guess will be Carrie Underwood. She does not perform on Friday night, In Des Moines on Saturday evening, in Sioux Falls on Sunday evening. Could hop a private jet if need be since she's in the midwest area.
          I don’t think so. The poor lady needs to rest some time, plus she really does not want or need exposure like game day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            Politics aside, Gov. Kristi Noem might be a good possibility. She's an SDSU graduate from eastern South Dakota. Another former SDSU multi-sport great who also deserves attention is Wayne Rasmussen. He led the Jacks to a D-2 national championship in basketball in the the 1960s, then played defensive back for the Detroit Lions for about eight seasons. He worked as a executive at Citibank in Sioux Falls after his pro career, then retired to hunt and fish.
            Noem.... No. Nope. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Gross.
              When I read this I thought, "Why would he want Seth to be our guest picker?!?!?" Then I read the post you quoted.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Blake Treinen
                That's pretty solid.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post

Considering she's performing in Sioux Falls on Sunday night - I could see this happening. I for one wouldn't be disappointed

Comment

I'm thinking it might be Pat McAfee, former Colts punter and is a big time Vinatieri admirer. He has been great on his podcasts, radio, football comentary, and Twitter in general. He recently asked after it was announced that SDSU was getting College Gameday if he had any South Dakota State followers on Twitter. So he might be a possibility. If its someone not connected directly with the state or SDSU, he would be one of the ones I would want.

Comment

Just for the record, my post regarding Noem has nothing to do with her politics. I'll make "no comment" in that realm.

Back to the main topic of the thread, Blake would be great, maybe Wolters, maybe another athlete from the 2005-2012 era? Maybe VJ Smith? He'd be entertaining as hell. But most wouldn't know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        I see in wiki that January Jones was in "We are Marshall", she should know all about football from making that movie. Might be a better choice than Dana #71. but I jest.
                        I don't get the January Jones suggestions. She publicly dissed South Dakota for like five minutes straight on the Daily Show a few years ago and did not seem very proud of her home state. I think I'll pass on that one.

Comment

It's gonna be Dwyane Wade. He has a nephew on the Jackrabbit roster and his wife was the guest picker earlier this season in Lincoln.

My guess.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                            She is kinda hot though.
                            This is the only relevant part about your post, you should have started and ended here. He said she's hotter than the ND governer... not that he agrees with her policies. Don't make everything political. Especially on this board.

Back on topic... She's definitely hotter than ND's governor, however... the first lady of ND could give Kristi a run for her money. Just sayin.

https://radiocms-images.us1.eldarion...s/K_Burgum.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                              It's gonna be Dwyane Wade. He has a nephew on the Jackrabbit roster and his wife was the guest picker earlier this season in Lincoln.

My guess.
                              It is his wife's nephew.

Comment

Here is Stu Whitney's run-down of his list of possible candidates. Nothing too surprising here but there are some that we haven't discussed:

https://www.argusleader.com/story/op...gs/4059944002/

Comment

Working...
                                X