Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College GameDay Sign Ideas

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    David Pollack said on air one of the best signs he'd ever seen on GameDay was the "Thank you Illinois" and he acknowledged their win allowed them to come to Brookings. Great crowd and Stig did a good job.

Tomorrow should be nuts if people get there early enough, the crowd will be big regardless, but need to keep the bison presence at bay.
    The "Vinatieri carried Brady to 2 rings" was the best sign, really cracked up at that one.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
      David Pollack said on air one of the best signs he'd ever seen on GameDay was the "Thank you Illinois" and he acknowledged their win allowed them to come to Brookings. Great crowd and Stig did a good job.

Tomorrow should be nuts if people get there early enough, the crowd will be big regardless, but need to keep the bison presence at bay.
      I was a little put off by the way he said it though tbh. It's definitely true, but he was pretty emphatic about it like he didn't really want to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        I was a little put off by the way he said it though tbh. It's definitely true, but he was pretty emphatic about it like he didn't really want to be here.
        I didn't take it that way, but definitely see why someone could. All 3 seemed to have fun and Desmond said tomorrow could be nuts.

One of them also said it was the best Friday crowd they've had.

Comment

Working...
        X