X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Getting this started. A sellout?

Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

I'm flying in for the game from San Francisco and bringing my wife, so nobody has an excuse not to show up. Lol

Go Jacks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I hope the team and coaches aren't thinking past this weekend's game in Terre Haute!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Getting this started. A sellout?
        Maybe, if the weather cooperates on game day and for a few days leading up to the game, and if the teams remain ranked No. 1 and 3, as they should. I'd love to be part of a sellout!
        This space for lease.

Comment

I'll be up for the game from Texas too NorCal! Making crawfish etouffee to share tailgating. Either at the Rounds Kelsey site in SE corner of N tailgate ground or via Westside's tent near N E corner. Definitely hope to see many SDSUFANS.COM or Bisonville folks tailgating.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            I hope the team and coaches aren't thinking past this weekend's game in Terre Haute!
            I hope so too, we will have to be errorless the following week. Our best performance possible will win this game. It’s hard to believe that they lost 24 seniors and a very good head coach. You would never know that in the past two games.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
              I'm flying in for the game from San Francisco and bringing my wife, so nobody has an excuse not to show up. Lol

Go Jacks
              Now this a challenge for those who believe there should be more fans at all games. Thank you for this challenge.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Fans talking about a big game isnt going to have any effect on the outcome!
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Saw the forecast is 50 and sunny.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be an amazing atmosphere!

Comment

I believe we are already down by 2 TD's on Bisonville...hopefully we can comeback before next Saturday.....
                      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Okay to talk about the Dakota Marker game now?

Comment

If you read my rants and raves you know I’m nervous about the PA pass to the TE. Jacks have allowed TEs the past two weeks in this scenario. The safeties have to maintain responsibility and can’t get caught cheating. NDSU is really good at this with their TEs and running backs. Our defense has had to deal with the seem wheel concept yet this year that NDSU likes to run. Bruce was great at running it but I’m sure Cofield can do it too. Lance’s running ability is also concerning. Jacks pass rush has been fun to watch but has probably been undisciplined at times. They will need to push the pocket together and keep Lance container.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            Okay to talk about the Dakota Marker game now?
                            When was it not okay to talk about it? Are we now precluded from stating an opinion about the team not looking past Indiana State?

Comment

When was it not okay to talk about it? Are we now precluded from stating an opinion about the team not looking past Indiana State?
                              Not a team forum, but a fan forum. This thread was started to talk about the Dakota Marker not the Indiana State game.

Comment

Working...
                              X