Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
    I took the liberty of planning out a route for you from Fargo. You're welcome.

https://goo.gl/maps/7nmVXcF34crZjxVB8
    That gave a a good laugh. For the record, however, I live in Sioux Falls.....

Comment

Not sure if the live video of the gameday site has been linked yet..

Last edited by RowdyRabbit; 10-25-2019, 11:39 AM.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
        Rumor going around in Twitter that NDSU is sending up to 26 buses full of fans down to gameday to arrive at 5 AM Saturday and take over the set. Now granted, this is from our barstool account, which is shaky, at best. But can anyone confirm or deny any rumors about buses of Bison arriving early Saturday morning (or late Friday night)?

And secondly, are our students going to camp out Friday night? Sure seems like a good idea to me. Even if it isn't true, why not guarantee a spot in the front row? If I were still on campus, I'd sure as hell be out there Friday night. Any sort of organized effort to block out the green and yellow hoard? We really cannot afford to have them take over the front row of the set.
        I was just outside for lunch. Can't tell if it is the local dairy farm or some buses coming from the North.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
          I was just outside for lunch. Can't tell if it is the local dairy farm or some buses coming from the North.
          My daughter says there are Bison fans on campus being really annoying already last night. She isn't impressed. Administration is discouraging students from camping out due to cold temperatures.
          Last edited by Sodakbull; 10-25-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodakbull View Post
            My daughter says there are Bison fans on campus being really annoying already last night. She isn't impressed. Administration is discouraging students from camping out due to cold old temperatures.
            I think she will be ok

https://twitter.com/gracet157/status/1187217360475869184?s=20

Comment

My daughter says there are Bison fans on campus being really annoying already last night. She isn't impressed. Administration is discouraging students from camping out due to cold old temperatures.
              The first part is annoying. The second part is disheartening. Get out of your own way and make this awesome

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                Classy.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Advise her to stay upstream from that Bison fan that leaned up against the building in Minneapolis. It could get icy if it gets cold enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Classy.
                    She should take that down, its just embarrassing.

Comment

If the 25 buses thing is true, I agree that it is a jackass move. It's one thing if a bunch of NDSU fans show up, it's another for the university itself to try to take over the set. There would be tons of fans there regardless. Sending 25 buses is just unnecessary. I am a Sycamore fan and I really hope you guys beat them, even more so after reading about the buses.

Comment

Can someone with more time, more smarts and less beer link the interviews somewhere so we can watch them as time allows??

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys relax about the buses. I have not heard anything about it and would have for sure.
                          I dont think that Fargo even has 25 buses in the whole town unless someone steals all the school buses.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            You guys relax about the buses. I have not heard anything about it and would have for sure.
                            I dont think that Fargo even has 25 buses in the whole town unless someone steals all the school buses.
                            Hey! If we want to spread conspiracy theories let us!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                              Fair enough. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                Slow hand is just trying to slow play us. I wouldn't put anything past ndsu fans thinking everything should revolve around them. But its highly unlikely they would. They will have many thousands of fans in town anyway so they will be well represented.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X