Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
    I like it. Keeps those lots reserved for tailgating purposes, even if those tailgaters go to the game day stuff too. Otherwise, you'd have a bunch of people parking there, only to leave three hours later, and a lot of unused tailgate spots.
    I like it too. Planning on getting to Brooking by 6 and hoping the line isnt long. So North Campus Drive will be open at 6am?

Comment

Anybody knowing there is an organized effort to greet the Game Day Bus when it arrives in town? If there isn't, there needs to be!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        So you have to show your game tickets to enter the lots around the stadium?
        Nope, anyone is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackwagon View Post
          Nope, anyone is welcome.
          Incorrect. According to the link, you must show your game tickets to park in the blue lots (tailgate lots). I'm sure people can still walk around wherever, regardless of ticket status. But to park in the tailgate lots, you're going to need to show a game ticket, according to the website.

Comment

Incorrect. According to the link, you must show your game tickets to park in the blue lots (tailgate lots). I'm sure people can still walk around wherever, regardless of ticket status. But to park in the tailgate lots, you're going to need to show a game ticket, according to the website.
            Premium parking doesn't show tickets. (Blue, yellow, Gray, Orange) I called and verified with them as I have a pile of tickets waiting at "will call" and my season ticket are in my trailer. I can't say anything about the pay lots. So, I would say, tell them your tickets are at "will call" and you will be fine.

Comment

I'm really excited to see what this weekend does for our program down the road. So much excitement already across South Dakota and beyond. It really could lead to lots of new fans and a bigger gameday atmosphere in the future. This is going to be special.

Comment

So now North Campus Drive is going to be closed entirely???? How do we get into the tailgate lots that open at 6 if the road is shut down? Tickets?

They just finalized the closure this afternoon. Anyone have any info on this?

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                  I'm really excited to see what this weekend does for our program down the road. So much excitement already across South Dakota and beyond. It really could lead to lots of new fans and a bigger gameday atmosphere in the future. This is going to be special.
                  Agreed. The buzz this has already created is substantial. It’s everywhere on social and traditional media and I’ve heard lots of people who never pay attention talking about it. The potential is there.

Comment

So now North Campus Drive is going to be closed entirely???? How do we get into the tailgate lots that open at 6 if the road is shut down? Tickets?

They just finalized the closure this afternoon. Anyone have any info on this?
                    I believe it will close at 9 AM per usual. Before then it will be open.

Comment

Correct. 5 hours before kickoff.

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      I believe it will close at 9 AM per usual. Before then it will be open.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        Agreed. The buzz this has already created is substantial. It’s everywhere on social and traditional media and I’ve heard lots of people who never pay attention talking about it. The potential is there.
                        What would be great is when the Jacks win, then win the FCS, then they could start selling gear to the national people that want to be trendy/cool. On the new edge. I realize that is a stretch, but nobody else has a Jackrabbit as a mascot.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                          Maybe it will wake people up to what they have going on in Brookings. It's a great value from an entertainment perspective. A winning program with elite players and an awesome venue and the fact that ESPN Game day recognizes it, they will be more inclined to attend future games.

Comment

https://www.sdstate.edu/espn-gameday-coming-brookings

According to the updated information page, North Campus Drive will be closed Saturday.

They changed its status late this afternoon. It was going to close at 9 AM.

Comment

Today Dan Jackson was on AM 1620 here in Omaha. It was a pretty good listen as he talked about SDSU, Brookings, Gameday and the rivalry. What really caught my attention was when he said they would have close to 170 kids they have been in contact with at the game so they could experience the rivalry and Gameday. As much as the fan interest, that could be a huge win for us also.....as long as we don't lose by 50 like the Huskers did on their Gameday.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                                Today Dan Jackson was on AM 1620 here in Omaha. It was a pretty good listen as he talked about SDSU, Brookings, Gameday and the rivalry. What really caught my attention was when he said they would have close to 170 kids they have been in contact with at the game so they could experience the rivalry and Gameday. As much as the fan interest, that could be a huge win for us also.....as long as we don't lose by 50 like the Huskers did on their Gameday.
                                Has anybody heard is there any Effort to bring in those portable stands and park them at the N endzone? I mean they are going to need space for the recruits ETC!

Comment

Working...
                                X