GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Whether posters like it or not, SDSU football and Stig use a point count card that tells you when to go for 1 and when to go for 2, taking in time and situation. Right or wrong that is the way it is...so don't need to have a lot of self-analysis on what should or shouldn't be. They are sold on the card and will live or die on it. Bitching about it is just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I love this ****ing team **** the haters!
      I'm with you RO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        Whether posters like it or not, SDSU football and Stig use a point count card that tells you when to go for 1 and when to go for 2, taking in time and situation. Right or wrong that is the way it is...so don't need to have a lot of self-analysis on what should or shouldn't be. They are sold on the card and will live or die on it. Bitching about it is just a waste of time.
        Got it. Thanks for your input. I won't ever question a decision a coach ever makes because they have a card.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Got it. Thanks for your input. I won't ever question a decision a coach ever makes because they have a card.
          Well, I didn't put it out there to elicit comments on whether it is right or wrong. I put it out there, because posters continue to jaw over the 2 or 1 calls, and I am merely saying that on this particular part of the game, it doesn't really matter how we feel about it. Take it out on the cat (or dog) instead. The program is not going to change. Stig will give you a copy of the card if you ask.

Comment

Well, I didn't put it out there to elicit comments on whether it is right or wrong. I put it out there, because posters continue to jaw over the 2 or 1 calls, and I am merely saying that on this particular part of the game, it doesn't really matter how we feel about it. Take it out on the cat (or dog) instead. The program is not going to change. Stig will give you a copy of the card if you ask.
            I think it’s awesome they have a card that makes decisions based on the flow of the game. Pretty impressive card.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              I think it’s awesome they have a card that makes decisions based on the flow of the game. Pretty impressive card.
              I just wish they had a card so they could figure out game situations to Take a Freeking TIME OUT at the end of the first half!!

Comment

I am thinking ISU Blue could be Slosho’s stinker game. Hopefully not. I got a copy of card somewhere or it may have been clean up the house victim

Comment

Off topic, but I'm not sure where to put it. Does anyone know why we haven't had the rabbit and number logo decals on the helmet this year? We've been rocking the SD, but no rabbit logo. I like the SD, but the rabbit logo looks better, imo. Just curious if there's a reason we haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                    Off topic, but I'm not sure where to put it. Does anyone know why we haven't had the rabbit and number logo decals on the helmet this year? We've been rocking the SD, but no rabbit logo. I like the SD, but the rabbit logo looks better, imo. Just curious if there's a reason we haven't seen it yet.
                    It’s an embarrassing deal... They got the order wrong and they don’t have the money to reorder.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      It’s an embarrassing deal... They got the order wrong and they don’t have the money to reorder.
                      Oh, for ****'s sake...Should we start passing around a hat so that we can get the decals again by playoff time? That's definitely embarrassing.

Comment

lol. I could go with the SD or the rabbit ... not a big deal to me. But, I haven't quite followed why we change during the season. Every time I see Michigan, I see the old-style, throwback helmet design. And I like it. [Other than Delaware, do any other D1 programs have the 1920s-1950s winged helmet design like Michigan? It was a common design in the days of leather helmets-- the wings were extra layers of leather] Penn State: They just continue to buy more rolls of 1-inch black electrician's tape, same as they did before Joe Paterno became Joe Paterno. Notre Dame: gold spray paint, lots of it (although the Irish do once in a while get some yips or something and wear different helmets).

Comment

SDSU VS Youngstown was mentioned by Scott Van Pelt on ESPN tonight, Bad Beats section of the show. This section of the show depicted point where Gibbs runs for the long TD and thus pushes point margin past the 7.5 points favorite.
                          https://twitter.com/iceborg/status/1...928409600?s=21
                          Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 10-15-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I agree bitching about it is a waste of time. In fact, posting on this website in general is probably a waste of time. But we are going to keep doing it. Let the bitching commence!!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              SDSU VS Youngstown was mentioned by Scott Van Pelt on ESPN tonight, Bad Beats section of the show. This section of the show depicted point where Gibbs runs for the long TD and thus pushes point margin past the 7.5 points favorite.
                              https://twitter.com/iceborg/status/1...928409600?s=21
                              Also remarked about the upside Penguin.

Comment

*edit* - duplicate post about SVP's bad beat (I swear I looked but didn't see anyone post about it...)
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X