Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

Default Re: GDT: @ YSU Penguins

lol. I could go with the SD or the rabbit ... not a big deal to me. But, I haven't quite followed why we change during the season. Every time I see Michigan, I see the old-style, throwback helmet design. And I like it. [Other than Delaware, do any other D1 programs have the 1920s-1950s winged helmet design like Michigan? It was a common design in the days of leather helmets-- the wings were extra layers of leather] Penn State: They just continue to buy more rolls of 1-inch black electrician's tape, same as they did before Joe Paterno became Joe Paterno. Notre Dame: gold spray paint, lots of it (although the Irish do once in a while get some yips or something and wear different helmets).

SDSU VS Youngstown was mentioned by Scott Van Pelt on ESPN tonight, Bad Beats section of the show. This section of the show depicted point where Gibbs runs for the long TD and thus pushes point margin past the 7.5 points favorite.
    https://twitter.com/iceborg/status/1...928409600?s=21
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 10-15-2019 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Whether posters like it or not, SDSU football and Stig use a point count card that tells you when to go for 1 and when to go for 2, taking in time and situation. Right or wrong that is the way it is...so don't need to have a lot of self-analysis on what should or shouldn't be. They are sold on the card and will live or die on it. Bitching about it is just a waste of time.
    I agree bitching about it is a waste of time. In fact, posting on this website in general is probably a waste of time. But we are going to keep doing it. Let the bitching commence!!

Quote Originally Posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    SDSU VS Youngstown was mentioned by Scott Van Pelt on ESPN tonight, Bad Beats section of the show. This section of the show depicted point where Gibbs runs for the long TD and thus pushes point margin past the 7.5 points favorite.
    https://twitter.com/iceborg/status/1...928409600?s=21
    Also remarked about the upside Penguin.

*edit* - duplicate post about SVP's bad beat (I swear I looked but didn't see anyone post about it...)
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Quote Originally Posted by westernjack View Post
    I agree bitching about it is a waste of time. In fact, posting on this website in general is probably a waste of time. But we are going to keep doing it. Let the bitching commence!!
    Suggestion...please open a thread to debate 2 or 1 calls. Let board members decide if they want to spend time on that thread, instead of paging through pages of game threads every week. And I must say that I don't thing posting on this website is a waste of time...in most cases!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Suggestion...please open a thread to debate 2 or 1 calls.
    It was discussed during the game. It was completely relevant to the game day thread. Suggestion, if you don't like that discussion don't read the thread.

I think I might be the only person on here that thinks this, but I want them to go for 2 more.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I think I might be the only person on here that thinks this, but I want them to go for 2 more.
    Your not! Especially as inconsistent as Chase has been on extra points.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Agree 100%. Go for 2 more and go for it on 4th down more, especially with our run game in short yardage.

The analytics are pretty clear on these 2 things that coaches should be more aggressive with their usage.
    Last edited by AZjack; 10-15-2019 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Grammar